Concourse Heating

rad1919

I trust the administrators won’t prioritise people’s livelihoods over the provision of this essential facility now autumn/winter is on its way. 

Mel had a dream and keeping us warm at half time was front and centre.

It’s a good job the beer is warm else there’d be some stiff fingers come November time.

#projectmel

The only heating lightly to be proved for the club for the foreseeable was the documents being burned by pearce and morris late on thursday night into friday morning at an undisclosed location. *I have no information to justify this statement and believe it to be self evidently humerous and it is not an allegation of any behaviour that could be considered sub-optimal in relation to running Derby County football club.*

18 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

I trust the administrators won’t prioritise people’s livelihoods over the provision of this essential facility now autumn/winter is on its way. 

It’s a good job the beer is warm else there’d be some stiff fingers come November time.

#projectmel

Don't know how you would have survived at the BBG.

51 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

#projectmel

Is ‘rad’ short for radiator?

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

On the Pop Side, the river of piss running under your feet kept you warm.

Oh, but what fun in the warmer months, leaping barefoot and twinkle-toed along the middle access trench, playfully kicking the puddles at the sad gits who arrived early enough to bag a place against the barriers above!

Such innocent, happy times!

*Not really... Ossie End, me!  ?