Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Sadly now lucas jao is back for reading I think its game over , if he was fit all season they would of been top 10 easily , he has already scored 4 in the last few games since spending all season injured 

Rubbish. We play tomorrow. Only have to be 5 points better than them from now until the end of the season. It's very much possible. Still 14 games to go. We'll fight till the end.

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Sadly now lucas jao is back for reading I think its game over , if he was fit all season they would of been top 10 easily , he has already scored 4 in the last few games since spending all season injured 

They are still in the mix..they would fancy winning home v Brum..and to say it's game over is just total nonsense..

21 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I would'nt write Hull out the relegation battle yet. Currently losing at home to Barnsley, still have Peterboro and Reading to play along with Westbrom, Coventry, Luton, Huddersfield, Middlesboro and Forest to play, who all in with a chance of a play off place. Plus Hull have played more league games than all the chasing teams below them. They won 3 times in January and never won in December or February so far. Only won 9 games and already lost 18. Only need to to do Reading and lose 8 on the bounce and they are going to be sucked in.

We’re running out of games to catch the rest.

I don’t think we will reach 42 points personally. I don’t think we are good enough despite to amazing efforts so far. Without the points deduction that would be 63 over the season which is top half. Despite our efforts we’d only be looking 15th or 16th without the deduction, which is still fantastic given the restraints.

Hull are already on 34 points. I can’t see them not winning another couple of games despite how bad I think they are. I mean they just picked up back to back draws at Sheffield United and QPR, two top six sides. They’ve beaten Bournemouth and Blackburn this year too. If they were that bad they wouldn’t be picking up such results.

Reading are our only hope but with a £9m striker in Lucas Joao now back fit they will win games too.