Boro and F*rest tickets.

ollycutts1982

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

About 27,000 home tickets sold for Forest out of 30,000 and 26,000 for Boro. Big increase in support since Huddersfield. 

Not necessarily all sold YET. Reserved for current and former season ticket holders until a few days before each game. Any not redeemed by then will be added to general sale.

My season ticket friend who sits with me has applied for his tickets, has got a transaction number, but hasn't received the email with the print at home tickets for the Boro and Forest games. The club haven't responded to his email from last Wednesday and are not answering the phones, what a shambles.

It's looking like turning up early at the game and hope that someone will be able to sort it out, if there is anyone there.

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

My season ticket friend who sits with me has applied for his tickets, has got a transaction number, but hasn't received the email with the print at home tickets for the Boro and Forest games. The club haven't responded to his email from last Wednesday and are not answering the phones, what a shambles.

It's looking like turning up early at the game and hope that someone will be able to sort it out, if there is anyone there.

Yes, the booth is open as normal on matchdays - long queues though. 

Has he checked his various inboxes and spam? Mine arrived about 15 minutes after completing the reservations.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, the booth is open as normal on matchdays - long queues though. 

Has he checked his various inboxes and spam? Mine arrived about 15 minutes after completing the reservations.

That's something, even though it means getting there really early. Go there first and then get a drink, if there's time.

Yes, he has checked his various boxes, I've already asked that question.

3 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

So I did not realise I had to go through the "Reservations" bit and assumed my seat was not available perhaps for distancing or something. So instead I took another seat close to where I normally sit. Can this be cancelled, and I then take my reserved seat? Irritating!

You should be able to cancel it and get your sit that your season ticket I think ticket office opens tomorrow or wednesday.

Really unsure of the logic of blocking out major portions of the stadium until 48 hours until the match when the only options are post and print at home... I need 3 seats together and outside of the North stand there's very few options available in the east stand. Ideally, they'd have reservations for those who choose a non-money back option last year that would operate until general sale then it opens up entirely. I'm sure they'll be thousands of unsold tickets from the 'reserved' sections given the sparsity of the crowd against Huddersfield and if there are they'll have 2 days to shift and post all the tickets they do sell. 

Ngl, I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by the ridiculous systems put in place by our ticketing office and the sheer incompetence of our operation. 

Edited by Leeds Ram

5 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I've emailed the ticket office, but from what I'm hearing the chance of getting a reply seems remote. 

Yeah I've seen a lot of complaints about this too. I sent an email about my hull tickets on Saturday and asking if i bring the order form will that be sufficient as the tickets haven't arrived yet and I'm going to Hull tomorrow. Not had a reply and not expecting to get one really. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Yeah I've seen a lot of complaints about this too. I sent an email about my hull tickets on Saturday and asking if i bring the order form will that be sufficient as the tickets haven't arrived yet and I'm going to Hull tomorrow. Not had a reply and not expecting to get one really. 

Fully agree!

4 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Fully agree!

I guess all you can do I tried disabled one about roadriders I guess try her email her she repailed straight or email hull explain to them they might send bring form will shall see what we can do.

28 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

So I did not realise I had to go through the "Reservations" bit and assumed my seat was not available perhaps for distancing or something. So instead I took another seat close to where I normally sit. Can this be cancelled, and I then take my reserved seat? Irritating!

I did exactly the same for the Boro and Florest matches?

Miles away from my normal seat. Within 20 mins of General Sale my seat had gone. I Emailed the club last week asking the question, but alas no reply.  Still, I’m glad we are selling tickets !!!

7 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

I did exactly the same for the Boro and Florest matches?

Miles away from my normal seat. Within 20 mins of General Sale my seat had gone. I Emailed the club last week asking the question, but alas no reply.  Still, I’m glad we are selling tickets !!!

Luckily I have just managed to get my usual seat for £20 using the reservations tab which I had not noticed at the weekend. (thanks to those who pointed this out). When I initially tried, I could not get the discount to show and was not prepared to pay £33 even for Forest!

6 minutes ago, Tricky1884 said:

If you print at home for these tickets can you scan the barcode from your phone? 

Am sure that for the Huddersfield game when I got the tickets online the website said you had to do one or the other but not both - so if you chose to print the tickets you couldn't then use your phone to scan the barcode