Curtis Eugene Davies . Best since Roger ?

bucktwo

Really hope he has / will sign another year and also gets a bit of a coaching role so he can move into a permanent job with us  when championship  expert Liam Rosenior moves on .... 

50 year poo sandwich 

My question is this . Are there any other Rams players who have bucked the trend and been fondly thought of by the fans against the odds of their namesakes all being slightly poo ...?

Billy Davies, Ben Davies, Steve Davies, Claude Davis ....

I accept Roger was good but that was 50 years ago !!! 

1 hour ago, bucktwo said:

Really hope he has / will sign another year and also gets a bit of a coaching role so he can move into a permanent job with us  when championship  expert Liam Rosenior moves on .... 

50 year poo sandwich 

My question is this . Are there any other Rams players who have bucked the trend and been fondly thought of by the fans against the odds of their namesakes all being slightly poo ...?

You're forgetting Freddie "Parrot Face" Davies!

OK he didn't play for the Rams but he was a comedian and used to make us laugh....

Two out of three ain't bad!

1 hour ago, bucktwo said:

50 year poo sandwich 

Bit harsh on Steve and Ben who both had moments, whilst the other 2 were absolute tools.

6 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

You're forgetting Freddie "Parrot Face" Davies!

OK he didn't play for the Rams but he was a comedian and used to make us laugh....

Two out of three ain't bad!

Sammy Davis, looks like his cousin is playing right back for us.