The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

37 minutes ago, David said:

Young lad, moving to a different country for the first time, not the greatest of situations. Can’t be too hard on him. 

Plus people talk about fine margins. Imagine the fillip had his winning goal in the local Derby stood as it should have done? That could have made all the difference to him, and even to our season.

But David's right it was a tough baptism coming to this Derby side. And then your best mate re-does his ACL and is out of the side.

1 minute ago, oomarkwright said:

Not really. He let the scorer out on 2 v 1. Stood back. 

Also just gave a sloppy pass away and had a shot just over. 

I get we are focusing on Jozwiak, but he's a forward player. The goalkeeper and the defender were responsible for that goal.

He's been alright so far. It seems like we expect him to be perfect. Gets a lot of unfair criticism. 

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I get we are focusing on Jozwiak, but he's a forward player. The goalkeeper and the defender were responsible for that goal.

He's been alright so far. It seems like we expect him to be perfect. Gets a lot of unfair criticism. 

We are bound to focus on him because he's our player. 

I don't think anyone expects him to be perfect. 

It just seems to back up that's his defensive work isn't a patch on say Jonny Russell. 

6 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Not really. He let the scorer out on 2 v 1. Stood back. 

Also just gave a sloppy pass away and had a shot just over. 

He's put some good crosses in, and tackles and is always free for the pass. Blame the no18 for the goal he got it all wrong - is he a centre-half cos he's an awful fullback.

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

The commentator just said Derby fans don't rate Joz - he should stop reading Twitter! Who's the female commo who is constantly 'transitioning'!