I feel sorry people who work inside intu bit on food court

B4ev6is

Well inside what used to be intu on food court were one way system I think it is great and how being run but yesterday I went get something to eat before my shift at work and when coming out one lad was giving this lady hard time even through she kepted telling him this is way out just because he could be arsed to walk 50 yards if that alright yes need to click on nhs ap or if dont have to fill out a little slip of paper takes 2mins of your time to help with track and trace I just said to the lad look just do what she says as she is there try keep people safe.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well inside what used to be intu on food court were one way system I think it is great and how being run but yesterday I went get something to eat before my shift at work and when coming out one lad was giving this lady hard time even through she kepted telling him this is way out just because he could be arsed to walk 50 yards if that alright yes need to click on nhs ap or if dont have to fill out a little slip of paper takes 2mins of your time to help with track and trace I just said to the lad look just do what she says as she is there try keep people safe.

I popped into our local cafe yesterday which had just been reopened. 

Some customers deciding to borrow chairs and walking around unmasked to ask, pay at counter about 50% of people remembered mask. 

Young girl doing the waitressing trying to enforce but clearly didn't feel comfortable asking the big hairy builders. 

I fear peoples thoughts for those around them are quickly slipping away. 

4 hours ago, MrPlinkett said:

On way back from a week in isle of wight and think adherence has almost 100%

well organised pubs and cafes, people following rules. 

always going to be some people who feel they are superior and shouldn't follow rules sadly.

I fear Hampshire has just surrendered any pretence to moral authority over the Isle of Wigit.... 

Going in through the out door? (not sexy slang). 

I remember the story of Sebastian Coe at Royal Ascot trying to get in through the Royal entrance and giving the security stopping him the "do you know who I am? I'm Sebastian Coe", and security telling him, well, it'll not take you long to get round to the correct entrance then. 

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Going in through the out door? (not sexy slang). 

I remember the story of Sebastian Coe at Royal Ascot trying to get in through the Royal entrance and giving the security stopping him the "do you know who I am? I'm Sebastian Coe", and security telling him, well, it'll not take you long to get round to the correct entrance then. 

Don't get me started on the arrogance of Seb Coe. He used to come up to the discos at Clifton when he was at Loughborough. Total plank.

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Don't get me started on the arrogance of Seb Coe. He used to come up to the discos at Clifton when he was at Loughborough. Total plank.

He lived near my brother in Sheffield when my brother was at Uni up there. They once pelted him with snowballs on a training run. He wasn't thrilled.