QPR financials

Spanish

11 mill inside the limit and still competitive in the league finishing in 9th only two points behind 7th placed Reading. Seems they’ve got their house in order after past indiscretions. Got to grudgingly say fair play to them, don’t particularly like them as a club but it looks like a lesson learnt.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

And if two points off seventh place ain’t competitive I don’t know what is. ?‍♂️

Nothing for seventh in this game. 9 points off a play-off place, after 4 wins in their last 5 games in what were effectively free hit end of season games. 

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Nothing for seventh in this game. 9 points off a play-off place, after 4 wins in their last 5 games in what were effectively free hit end of season games. 

We’re obviously not going to agree, I think ninth place is a perfectly respectable position to finish, it’s play offs or nothing for you so best leave it there. ?

27 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

We’re obviously not going to agree, I think ninth place is a perfectly respectable position to finish, it’s play offs or nothing for you so best leave it there. ?

Not looking for an argument ?. Just saying that losing £64m over 3 years hasn’t got them anywhere but mid-table for the last 3 seasons. They weren’t particularly competitive this season until the last few games. Spent most of the season nearer the bottom than the top. Warburton doing a reasonable job though bringing a few in and through, that look quite decent players. Dickie, Dieng and Chair in particular look decent players ?

36 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Not looking for an argument ?. Just saying that losing £64m over 3 years hasn’t got them anywhere but mid-table for the last 3 seasons. They weren’t particularly competitive this season until the last few games. Spent most of the season nearer the bottom than the top. Warburton doing a reasonable job though bringing a few in and through, that look quite decent players. Dickie, Dieng and Chair in particular look decent players ?

You know 64m is spurious.  What is shows is that playing within the FFP rules doesn't guarantee much but if you do get stable every 3 years you get the chances to have a push.  QPR aren't that far from being a promotion candidate with a little more luck they could do it.  Now look, I'm going to have to do some penance for even thinking that?

15 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

11 mill inside the limit and still competitive in the league finishing in 9th only two points behind 7th placed Reading. 

The accounts are for 19/20 season where they finished 13th, 12 points outside the play offs.