Player of the season

Tamworthram

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G-Ram said:

Bielik not bothered if he had only played 13 games. Byrne has been decent as well. The rest have been garbage. Some might have had a good patch like CKR but on the whole been bank

Bit harsh on Shinnie he’d probably be my pick with Byrne .... but maybe if Bielik won it it would show those others how rubbish they’ve been

31 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Really Mark. Do you honestly think any of our players deserve to be called player of the season?

It's Martin, and yes, I thought Bielik was very impressive for the period he was playing, not just for his own performances but the uplifting effect he had on the players around him. Byrne has been good too. If everyone else had performed to their levels we would have been far higher up the table.

37 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

It's Martin, and yes, I thought Bielik was very impressive for the period he was playing, not just for his own performances but the uplifting effect he had on the players around him. Byrne has been good too. If everyone else had performed to their levels we would have been far higher up the table.

I think they are doing that though, that is their problem and why we're struggling so badly. The consistency is often what sets players apart, well and footballing intelligence, or decision-making qualities. Look through our squad and see how many players you can tick as having the requisite skills.

If Keogh always had a mistake in him, what have this lot got? ?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think they are doing that though, that is their problem and why we're struggling so badly. The consistency is often what sets players apart, well and footballing intelligence, or decision-making qualities. Look through our squad and see how many players you can tick as having the requisite skills.

If Keogh always had a mistake in him, what have this lot got? ?

I meant if everyone else had performed to the levels of Bielik and Byrne.

Archived