Protest

Sheikh n Bake

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

True too. They gave the horrendous, not come back from going behind, stat out on Sky, something like out of 24 games of going behind (?) we've not come back in 22 of the games. That says more about them than lack of confidence.

I'd be interested to see what that stat looks like for other teams - I'd imagine most teams fail to come back from going behind. I'm not challegning your overall point, that this team has all the trappings of a unit that has just given up, but 86.2% of statistics are meaningless in isolation.

26 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I'd be interested to see what that stat looks like for other teams - I'd imagine most teams fail to come back from going behind. I'm not challenging your overall point, that this team has all the trappings of a unit that has just given up, but 86.2% of statistics are meaningless in isolation.

I'm not a fan of football stats normally, just that this one seems massively indicative of our ability to 'bounce back'. Who coined the phrase bouncebackability? ?

6 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

oh dear once again not remembering the 'venting' post? It's almost like fully reading someone's posts and placing them in context of one another is important? 

You’re definitely venting, I’m going to open a window. ?

On 20/04/2021 at 19:45, Sheikh n Bake said:

Who's organising the protest then? Or do we just roll over and allow Rooney and his poo sidekick Rosenoir to take us down? 

All those who say a new manager wont have time to make an impact, maybe you're right. But I reckon there's people out there who can atleast get us fired up for the last 3 games.

Were you one of the fans saying that Cocu will come good, he needs to settle in? Or were you in the other corner 

23 hours ago, cannable said:

Yes, hammer their already fragile confidence, that’ll work!

It’s the same train of thought as ‘Gerrard and Lampard can’t play together because their are far too many foreigners in the Premiership.’

Funny, sometimes think of Lampard and Gerrard when I watch Knight and Shinnie. There seems to be this weird thing in football I don’t pretend to understand: you don’t want two players who are too similar. 

Archived