Protest

Sheikh n Bake

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

No I'm behind the players. Wouldn't you be @Jimbo Ram

You took your time but the penny has finally dropped. I am always behind the players and the team but I don’t think Rooney was the right appointment. Pretty certain he is taking us down which is so bitterly disappointing...

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

You took your time but the penny has finally dropped. I am always behind the players and the team but I don’t think Rooney was the right appointment. Pretty certain he is taking us down which is so bitterly disappointing...

Lol. Sarcasm lost on you. The players (mostly) were bloody awful tonight - how can they play like this after Norwich and Blackburn - when although we couldn't score we played well?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Sarcasm lost on you. The players (mostly) were bloody awful tonight - how can they play like this after Norwich and Blackburn - when although we couldn't score we played well?

What are you saying Roy Mac, just in simple terms do you want Wayne to remain at the club as Manager, yes or no???

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

What are you saying Roy Mac, just in simple terms do you want Wayne to remain at the club as Manager, yes or no???

Yes. But who else would get anything out of that team tonight? Utterly gutless and without commitment most of them! 

10 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

you never know- might give them a kick up the backside. After tonight's performance they certainly don't look like they give a damn

Maybe a crowd of encouragement from the fans, something they’ve not heard in the flesh all season could motivate them?

nah, let’s boo em.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Maybe a crowd of encouragement from the fans, something they’ve not heard in the flesh all season could motivate them?

nah, let’s boo em.

Yes let's give them encouragement after serving that up- why don't we throw rose petals over them and drown them in champagne as they jog around and once against lose 0-2 to a team that simply wants it more. If we were in the ground tonight the last thing they'd be getting is encouragement... the atmosphere would be rightfully utterly toxic towards the entire group of jokers. 

Edited by Leeds Ram

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Played well - lost

played well - lost

played badly - lost

one key factor there is losing. That’s down to the manager!

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Yes let's give them encouragement after serving that up- why don't we throw rose petals over them and drown them in champagne as they jog around and once against lose 0-2 to a team that simply wants it more. If we were in the ground tonight the last thing they'd be getting is encouragement... the atmosphere would be rightfully utterly toxic towards the entire group of jokers. 

It’s your choice.

Just now, Boycie said:

It’s your choice.

It is, this is also me venting as they've utterly spurned every opportunity to keep this club safe from relegation... the last thing i want to do atm is think about clapping or cheering this lot on. 

Can't see a protest this season being very effective, under the current circumstances.

Should the worst happen, I'd much rather chip in a hefty sum towards a massive flag, with the faces of each and every player who has played a part in this season, emblazoned with the words "RELEGATED  RAMS 20/21", and surfed along the South Stand (at each home game until we get promoted back).

14 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=supporter+definition&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB854GB854&oq=supporter+definition&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j0i10i22i30j0i22i30l7.5433j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

12 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It is, this is also me venting as they've utterly spurned every opportunity to keep this club safe from relegation... the last thing i want to do atm is think about clapping or cheering this lot on. 

Send us a picture of you protesting outside the ground before the game.

1 minute ago, sage said:

Don't try to insinuate I'm not a supporter of Derby when I've been going for over 20 years. Personally, I don't like using google definitions as they tend to be a bit inaccurate. Supporting Derby county doesn't mean I can't be vocally critical of the people representing the club on the pitch... just like a supporter of a political party can be critical of its leadership if they're failing. If you're telling me you'd be clapping them off after losing in that manner tonight that's fine, personally, I and I imagine most supporters wouldn't be doing any such thing.