Protest

Sheikh n Bake

Who's organising the protest then? Or do we just roll over and allow Rooney and his poo sidekick Rosenoir to take us down? 

All those who say a new manager wont have time to make an impact, maybe you're right. But I reckon there's people out there who can atleast get us fired up for the last 3 games.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Who's organising the protest then? Or do we just roll over and allow Rooney and his poo sidekick Rosenoir to take us down? 

All those who say a new manager wont have time to make an impact, maybe you're right. But I reckon there's people out there who can atleast get us fired up for the last 3 games.

If you can get the lot out on the pitch to move around with pace that'll be a start! They appear to be sleep-walking.

Can you genuinely see a protest doing much good right now? Mel is desperate to sell the club to pretty much anyone willing to take it judging by the people he's dealing/dealt with this season. He won't want to be even further out of pocket by sacking this set of staff and hiring more. He wants out as quickly as possible so the next person can try and sort out the mess he has created.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Can you genuinely see a protest doing much good right now? Mel is desperate to sell the club to pretty much anyone willing to take it judging by the people he's dealing/dealt with this season. He won't want to be even further out of pocket by sacking this set of staff and hiring more. He wants out as quickly as possible so the next person can try and sort out the mess he has created.

But surely he doesn’t want to be selling a league one club 

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Our current plan of doing nothing isn't doing much good, is it?

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

But surely he doesn’t want to be selling a league one club 

I imagine he'd hoped to have this latest takeover negotiation to be over and done with before the season was over but yet again it's stalling for whatever reason. Regardless, sacking and replacing a number of staff members will be a hefty fee just for 3 games in the hopes that gamble works. Or he can gamble Rooney can scrape survival and not have to fork out any extra money in the process.

5 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Our current plan of doing nothing isn't doing much good, is it?

If you think turning up to protest on Saturday will convince Mel to sack the staff after that game and rush to find a replacement for the remaining 2 games of the season then I wish you the very best of luck my friend. 

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

f you think turning up to protest on Saturday will convince Mel to sack the staff after that game and rush to find a replacement for the remaining 2 games of the season then I wish you the very best of luck my friend. 

Not to sack them as such, but to try and remind the players that they are taking this great football club down the toilet without a care in the world. Disgusting.

Just now, JayRam1 said:

They won’t be a next person if we get relegated, no one will want to buy us especially with all the debt that comes with it. Morris is a ducking clown

Wigan found a buyer and they'd been asset stripped and were in a horrible mess, so I'm sure there will be some folk out there looking for a route into English football who'd be willing to takeover and try and sort us out.

Archived