James Collins (the Luton Town striker)

Stuniverse

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has a decent goal scoring record, if he want's to completely ruin that then here's the place for him.

He also has a previous arrest for being involved in a car crash, and was fined for urinating into a beer glass at the Cheltenham festival. So he'd fit in nicely.

We have to be realistic, given our situation. I know a lot of people are against this signing, but this is probably the height of our ambitions going into the summer. Free agents on relatively modest wages and loan players. He's lost his place in the Luton team, so I doubt they're going to keep him around as he will want a pay rise going into the last big contract of his career. 

It's the definition of the signing we shouldn't be making, but we've got too many needs and not enough money. 

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We have to be realistic, given our situation. I know a lot of people are against this signing, but this is probably the height of our ambitions going into the summer. Free agents on relatively modest wages and loan players. He's lost his place in the Luton team, so I doubt they're going to keep him around as he will want a pay rise going into the last big contract of his career. 

It's the definition of the signing we shouldn't be making, but we've got too many needs and not enough money. 

Better than what we have got unfortunately....

• 1 month later...

Archived