Players that it's just not happening for

Donegal Ram

17 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

ha ha ha ha 15 ha ha ha ha h the funniest thing i have ever read..

Can't believe i actually looked all this up, but there you go, 15 of each.

Under Lampard:

West Brom away

Ipswich home

Ipswich away

Rotherham home

Brentford away

Swansea away

Bolton home

Bristol City away

Reading away

West Brom home

Norwich home

Sheff Utd home

Leeds play offs

Southampton home

Chelsea away

Under Rowett:

Hull home

Forest home

Sheff Wed home

Norwich away

QPR home

Middlesbrough away

Barnsley away

Ipswich away

Birmingham away

Brentford home

Preston away

Bolton home

Fulham home

Barnsley home

Man Utd away

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/03/2021 at 15:50, MuespachRam said:

I have no personal hatred towards Lawrence at all, I think he is a rubbish footballer who should have been booted out of the club immediately after getting drunk and smashing his car into another car/lamp post and then fleeing the accident leaving his captain inside the car unable to get out.... 

your happy to keep quoting the crash but you never conveniently mention the impact of losing his mother

2 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

your happy to keep quoting the crash but you never conveniently mention the impact of losing his mother

Awful business losing his mum. My mum passed away last year too so I do know. 
you think It justifies It.? Because I’ definitely do not. 

6 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

That point has already been debated before and the consensus was that losing his mother would have had some unquantifiable impact on him as a person and some effect on his performances but not for a sustained period and being a professional should not have been allowed to have a sustained impact on his performances likewise the same if it happened to a plasterer or a brain surgeon. 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Awful business losing his mum. My mum passed away last year too so I do know. 
you think It justifies It.? Because I’ definitely do not. 

I think all Rams fans should consider what he has gone through at a young age and consider we all deal differently to these events whether good or bad.He has done his punishment and now I’d like to think we can all get behind him with the support he needs to be a great asset to Derby County.If you have lost your mum as you say perhaps you should cut him some slack and give him an opportunity when he returns to show us all what a great talented player he is. 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That point has already been debated before and the consensus was that losing his mother would have had some unquantifiable impact on him as a person and some effect on his performances but not for a sustained period and being a professional should not have been allowed to have a sustained impact on his performances likewise the same if it happened to a plasterer or a brain surgeon. 

not for a sustained period.....wow....... you don’t know how long he and his mum were impacted before and then after

Just now, dcfc4ever said:

not for a sustained period.....wow....... you don’t know how long he and his mum were impacted before and then after

Yer this has been debated before as I said and the consensus was that alike any other professional, plasterer or brain surgeon, it shouldn't be allowed to affect your professional performances or outputs at work (for a sustained period) 

I can't recall which thread this discussion was had on but it was a few weeks ago. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yer this has been debated before as I said and the consensus was that alike any other professional, plasterer or brain surgeon, it shouldn't be allowed to affect your professional performances or outputs at work (for a sustained period) 

I can't recall which thread this discussion was had on but it was a few weeks ago. 

He played and trained through,he didn’t make it known to the public domain so he was carrying on to his best of his ability at the time This is where certain fans need to cut him some slack as he has been effected by and large potentially since he first joined us and so there judging him without taking in to account his personal circumstances and the sustained period you call it

1 minute ago, dcfc4ever said:

He played and trained through,he didn’t make it known to the public domain so he was carrying on to his best of his ability at the time This is where certain fans need to cut him some slack as he has been effected by and large potentially since he first joined us and so there judging him without taking in to account his personal circumstances and the sustained period you call it

Sorry to sound like a stuck record but the consensus was that a professional person shouldn't allow it to affect their work outputs over a sustained period so to "cut some slack" shouldn't even be discussed as the person should be managing it themselves.

I wish I remembered what page this discussion was on now. 

2 hours ago, dcfc4ever said:

I think all Rams fans should consider what he has gone through at a young age and consider we all deal differently to these events whether good or bad.He has done his punishment and now I’d like to think we can all get behind him with the support he needs to be a great asset to Derby County.If you have lost your mum as you say perhaps you should cut him some slack and give him an opportunity when he returns to show us all what a great talented player he is. 

and you think I might be lying about something like that...!!?!?!!?!?!

i really cannot understand this witch hunt against Tom Lawrence , to treat one of our players in the way some of you do makes me ashamed to be a Rams fan , his name crops up in every thread , whether its to do with the takeover , the last game or losing the 76 semi final , in my opinion Tom is an asset to our team , his willingness to track back , his forward thinking , his creativity and his goals out of nothing have been sorely missed in his absence

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

i really cannot understand this witch hunt against Tom Lawrence , to treat one of our players in the way some of you do makes me ashamed to be a Rams fan , his name crops up in every thread , whether its to do with the takeover , the last game or losing the 76 semi final , in my opinion Tom is an asset to our team , his willingness to track back , his forward thinking , his creativity and his goals out of nothing have been sorely missed in his absence

his "goals out of nothing", "willingness to track back" "asset to the team" "forward thinking" "creativity" wow....I wouldn't associate any of these phrases with Lawrence.

You do know he has scored 22 goals for us dont you....in 120+ games.....that is 3 full seasons worth, so he has got 7 goals a season...which for someone of his forward thinking ability, creativity and goals out of nothing is absolutely rubbish....just to compare, Tom Ince scored more goals in 35 less games (so a seasons worth of games)...!

He is a liability on and off the pitch and offers us nothing, glad Wazza dumped him.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

his "goals out of nothing", "willingness to track back" "asset to the team" "forward thinking" "creativity" wow....I wouldn't associate any of these phrases with Lawrence.

You do know he has scored 22 goals for us dont you....in 120+ games.....that is 3 full seasons worth, so he has got 7 goals a season...which for someone of his forward thinking ability, creativity and goals out of nothing is absolutely rubbish....just to compare, Tom Ince scored more goals in 35 less games (so a seasons worth of games)...!

He is a liability on and off the pitch and offers us nothing, glad Wazza dumped him.

Yes and your Tom Ince used to get the same hounding as Tom

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Wazza dumped him? please enlighten me

3 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Yes and your Tom Ince used to get the same hounding as Tom

EXACTLY my point.....Ince is 1 million times better than Lawrence would ever dream about being......and he hasn't got into a car drunk, smashed his car into another car and a lamp post and run off abandoning his captain at the scene of an accident....!!

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

You do know he has scored 22 goals for us dont you....in 120+ games.....that is 3 full seasons worth, so he has got 7 goals a season...which for someone of his forward thinking ability, creativity and goals out of nothing is absolutely rubbish....

7 goals a season is a half decent record for a wide forward. Lawrence is a good player, yes he is inconsistent and flatters to deceive, but he walks into this side. 

7 hours ago, Premier ram said:

He scores ''goals out of nothing'' based off his bad decision making. He shoots when he should pass the ball. He's average at tracking back. Is he creative? He scores goals (not this season), but he doesn't seem to create chances for our players too often. 

Archived