2. Rodgers

3. Brady

4. Dak

Long term;

1. Mahomes

2. Lemar

3. Allen

4. Dak

The rest are all on a similar level IMO. I'm not that arsed about Lemar/Kylers running but appreciate it can take a team to the next level as we saw with Lemar's MVP year. I'll be honest though, I've had to convince myself to put Lemar and Allen above Dak. 

5 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

In all seriousness, in a one off situation not looking at the long term;

1. Mahomes

2. Rodgers

3. Brady

4. Dak

Long term;

1. Mahomes

2. Lemar

3. Allen

4. Dak

The rest are all on a similar level IMO. I'm not that arsed about Lemar/Kylers running but appreciate it can take a team to the next level as we saw with Lemar's MVP year. I'll be honest though, I've had to convince myself to put Lemar and Allen above Dak. 

1. Mahomes

2. Allen

3. Rodgers

4. Watson

5. Lamar

6. Wilson

7. Brady

8. Stafford

9. Dak

Long Term

1. Mahomes

2. Allen

3. Lamar

4. Watson

5. Murray

6. Herbert

7. Dak 

2 hours ago, David said:

1. Mahomes

2. Allen

3. Rodgers

4. Watson

5. Lamar

6. Wilson

7. Brady

8. Stafford

9. Dak

Long Term

1. Mahomes

2. Allen

3. Lamar

4. Watson

5. Murray

6. Herbert

7. Dak 

Each to their own, init. 

$40 mil for Dak is about right looking at your rankings then, as Lamar, Herbz and Murray will want just as much (if not more like Allen). 

8 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

In all seriousness, in a one off situation not looking at the long term;

1. Mahomes

2. Rodgers

3. Brady

4. Dak

Long term;

1. Mahomes

2. Lemar

3. Allen

4. Dak

1. Rodgers

2. Mahomes

Long Term

1. Mahomes

assuming he comes back good as new from the injury

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Other than the dynasty, I’m only in a 32 team league, which is completely bonkers. Get it sorted ?

We still have one there, 2 have dropped out as they can’t handle the heat, ideally Ambitious still has the hunger to lose and will organise getting the draft going.

Only 10 teams, maybe drop the 2 divisions and we’ll have stronger squads.

Dynasty one holds my interest, but I still prefer the regular league if I’m honest.

49 minutes ago, David said:

We having a regular fantasy league this year or not @Ambitious?

I’m still up for it and will take over as Commissioner if you don’t fancy the embarrassment again 

I can set you up as a commissioner, but yeah - the league is still live from last year so we just need to fill the blanks, draft and away we go! 

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I can set you up as a commissioner, but yeah - the league is still live from last year so we just need to fill the blanks, draft and away we go! 

I got Ryan Conway interested but deactivated that Twitter account so don’t have any way of contacting him now.

No need to make me commissioner if you’re still in.

We have an even number now though but 10, remove the divisions make it 1 division?

6 minutes ago, David said:

I got Ryan Conway interested but deactivated that Twitter account so don’t have any way of contacting him now.

No need to make me commissioner if you’re still in.

We have an even number now though but 10, remove the divisions make it 1 division?

It’s probably better to have someone as well as me anyway. I don’t know whether I’m coming or going most days at the moment, focusing on anything that’s not work or right infront of me gets put to the side and forgotten most of the time. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

It’s probably better to have someone as well as me anyway. I don’t know whether I’m coming or going most days at the moment, focusing on anything that’s not work or right infront of me gets put to the side and forgotten most of the time. 

Feel free to add me then, but if we don’t have to approve trades or anything though there’s very little to do after the draft has been organised anyway.

Probably good now to organise the draft with just over a month left until the start of the season. If everyone can let us know when they are free to start, could make it even easier to be unlimited time on the clock.

@Srg @Carnero @r4derby @Don't Panic @Mr Tibbs @thederbyram @jimbo jones @Leicester Ram

You guys all still in and suggestions when to start the draft?