NFL 2021 Season

David

6 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I hope he ends up at the Texans or the Jets, and the Falcons win the Super Bowl, however I think Derby have as good a chance of doing that than Atlanta next season!

I can see him going to the Patriots or Titans, probably for a 2nd.

Shame as Julio + Ridley + Pitts + Hurst/Gage + Davis/Paterson would have been epic.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Carnero said:

"I wanna win"

Then joins a similar level team with a similar level QB ?‍♂️

Titans will probably be at least in the playoffs again, a healthy Julio pushes them into the contenders category for me.

Don't know how much say he's having in where he’s going either.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Titans will probably be at least in the playoffs again, a healthy Julio pushes them into the contenders category for me.

Don't know how much say he's having in where he’s going either.

Yeah I guess, doubt the Falcons would have traded him somewhere that he didn't want to go though, out of respect.

Titans may make the playoffs, but they're not exactly Super bowl contenders, not with their defence.

Edited by Carnero

Just now, Carnero said:

Yeah I guess, doubt the Falcons would have traded him somewhere that he didn't want to go though, out of respect.

Titans may make the playoffs, bit their not exactly Super bowl contenders are they, not with their defence.

Borderline contenders, that offense will be hard to stop. The secondary isn't very good though. Get in the playoffs and you've always got a chance.

Their major plus point is that they are in a division with the Jaguars and the Texans, who are both garbage.

Just do better than the Colts and they are in the playoffs.

The preseason game with the Titans at Atlanta might be interesting!

Falcons and Julio win this one.

Wanted out, getting on a bit, injuries, got a 2nd to help rebuild the offence next draft.

Julio has a chance to do something in the play offs.

Don’t really get it from the Titan’s side though, it’s not the missing piece of the jigsaw that will make them SB contenders.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

A-Rod back in town. Jordan Love and the rest of the NFC North will be spewing. ?

spacer.png

Not really. He was always going to play, and it’s basically on the condition they let him leave next year. I can wait another year for the Packers fall from grace back to the obscurity of pre Favre ?

21 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Not really. He was always going to play, and it’s basically on the condition they let him leave next year. I can wait another year for the Packers fall from grace back to the obscurity of pre Favre ?

Even if they win a ring this year? ? 

I know they're not all on the same page at the moment but they were good last year... and now the band looks like its getting back together with the Cobb trade? Written in the stars this kind of stuff.

39 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Even if they win a ring this year? ? 

I know they're not all on the same page at the moment but they were good last year... and now the band looks like its getting back together with the Cobb trade? Written in the stars this kind of stuff.

Might as well bring back Clay Matthews and Jimmy Graham whilst they’re at it.

Anyone here got Gamepass?

I received an email saying that my subscription was about to auto-renew at £39.99 for the season, and it mentioned a price freeze.

So I logged on and it seems to say that I've got the Pro plan, including access to every game, which apparently now costs £140+.

Surely that can't be right? Because, if it is, that's a bargain.

Edit: Ignore this. Found out I'm on the Essential plan instead ?

Edited by Scott129