The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Isn't the way it's currently being spread through sexual contact?

Are you telling us something you might regret when sober?

Not according to news sources ,it can even be spread through the air with Belgium being the first country to force 21 day isolation for anyone who has it 

5 hours ago, Archied said:

Not according to news sources ,it can even be spread through the air with Belgium being the first country to force 21 day isolation for anyone who has it 

Close contact - infected droplets (as just about all infectious diseases are spread)

Incidentally, it has a (currently reported) fatality rate of between 3 and 6%, so I should hope that any country whose government has at least half a brain between them (naturally, that would exclude the United Kingdom) would enforce isolation for confirmed cases.

Edited by Eddie

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Close contact - infected droplets (as just about all infectious diseases are spread)

Incidentally, it has a (currently reported) fatality rate of between 3 and 6%, so I should hope that any country whose government has at least half a brain between them (naturally, that would exclude the United Kingdom) would enforce isolation for confirmed cases.

Isolation for people who have reportedly been in contact with anyone with it is what is being stated

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Rev said:

They finally dragged my arse, kicking and screaming, back to full time employment on Monday. 

Weds morning tested positive for Covid, that'll teach em.

Nowt to stop you going in? Just wear a mask, that’s what the advice is.

38 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Nowt to stop you going in? Just wear a mask, that’s what the advice is.

I went in today for a few hours Ralph. 

The advice is actually to stay at home if you can, and wear a mask if you can't. 

You can balls if you think I'm seeing everyone else get 2 weeks in the garden, while I'm carrying on as normal, Test starts tomorrow for a start!

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I went in today for a few hours Ralph. 

The advice is actually to stay at home if you can, and wear a mask if you can't. 

You can balls if you think I'm seeing everyone else get 2 weeks in the garden, while I'm carrying on as normal, Test starts tomorrow for a start!

Arh, full sick pay, say namore. ?

Edited by Boycie
2 weeks my arse, 5 days!

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Arh, full sick pay, say namore. ?

Concern for my fellow colleagues, I couldn't live with myself if one of them was to be struck down by the deadly virus that forced us to be locked up for 2 years.

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Think I will give work a miss next week , couldn’t forgive myself if I was to have a road accident and hurt someone ,,,oops just remembered, nobody paying me if I don’t go in ,work it is then

Best go to work. Those cash payments aren't going to appear in your pocket by magic! 

35 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Best go to work. Those cash payments aren't going to appear in your pocket by magic! 

Strangely I don’t do cash , it’s a pain in the arse  and people think you should do jobs for next to nothing , the bank think you aren’t earning anything and wtf can you spend it , that and the fact I try to be as honest ass poss in life 

14 minutes ago, Archied said:

Strangely I don’t do cash , it’s a pain in the arse  and people think you should do jobs for next to nothing , the bank think you aren’t earning anything and wtf can you spend it , that and the fact I try to be as honest ass poss in life 

Congratulations on paying your taxes, that's great news. You're officially as honest as all those horrid office workers who always pay their tax.