Harvey Elliot

swansea ram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he meant:

Liverpool signed him from Swansea when he was 16 but they couldn't agree the fee. Now the case is going to tribunal and Swansea wants a lot of money as he has been playing well for Blackburn.

My English is poor but I do own English-swansea ram-English-dictionary.

I think the OP is slightly confused at the order of events. Liverpool signed him from Fulham as a 16yr old but didn't agree a fee so it's going to tribunal. Fulham want 8m, not sure if he signed a professional contract though, if so why is it going to tribunal?

1 hour ago, swansea ram said:

Liverpool are interested in 16 yr old Harvey Elliot.  They have offered 750,000 while Fulham want £8 million, and is going to tribunal.

Why do we sell our best 16 year old for peanuts, whilst everyone gets good money for theirs. 

Who are you comparing here?

Not aware of us getting rid of anyone for peanuts or any other clubs getting good money for 16 year olds?

14 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Liverpool are interested in 16 yr old Harvey Elliot.  They have offered 750,000 while Fulham want £8 million, and is going to tribunal.

Why do we sell our best 16 year old for peanuts, whilst everyone gets good money for theirs. 

This is in the wrong place, but before it’s moved/locked...

Liverpool have offered 1.25m less than what they paid (allegedly) for Gordon. Fulham won’t get anywhere near £8m especially if it goes to a tribunal.

38 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Has Elliot signed a pro contract? Gordon wouldn't, hence we had to take what was offered.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

I think he meant:

Liverpool signed him from Swansea when he was 16 but they couldn't agree the fee. Now the case is going to tribunal and Swansea wants a lot of money as he has been playing well for Blackburn.

My English is poor but I do own English-swansea ram-English-dictionary.

You mean Fulham, not Swansea, but you've got the rest right 

Archived