Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If Niasse and NML are targets and we're confident of getting them done I think we will focus our attention on the likes of the lad from Reims who we have to get done by tomorrow.

Rheims are 12th in their league. There may be reams of paper work to complete but we can sort his exit in spite of Brexit. 

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not sure if I've missed anything .  So far I've heard about an 18 year old, a bloke recovering from a hernia and a winger who hasn't played for months. 

image.png.850e787b200d41b3b5f4d8e211b024e4.png

Looking at that, Jonjo Shelvey wouldnt be a bad signing tbh.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems that the fella they've been keen on is Buchanan as they're looking for cover per bits and bobs on there fan sites. Not sure about the others. More likely as summer move though.

Tbh they can all be as keen as they like, Rooney has said that the players he wants will not be going anywhere. So i think that at least rules out Buchanan & Knight.

I know money talks, but it would have to be a stupid amount for him to agree.

32 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not sure if I've missed anything .  So far I've heard about an 18 year old, a bloke recovering from a hernia and a winger who hasn't played for months. 

image.png.850e787b200d41b3b5f4d8e211b024e4.png

Excellent! Well for a while it looked like no one had any hope we would be able to bring anyone in at all.  So i'm enjoying this and already it seems better than the end of Cocu's first transfer window (I'm not blaming him btw). It might all be about expectations of course. Still, Hamer, Dowell, Paterson anyone? 

So far we have been linked with two centre halves, a winger and a defensive midfielder.  They will all add much needed strength to different areas of the team but don’t address the biggest issue we seem to have which is scoring goals. 

Where is the striker we so desperately need? 

Archived