Does this make Bamford less of a Bamford?

bimmerman

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just shows what a wierd society we live in.
Schools cannot afford to buy essential equipment.

But the cost is just loose change to a privileged minority.

I think the bamford being an utter bamford thing is all about the player personna.

I don't think any of us know him personally or know he's anything other than decent away from his antics on the pitch.

And yes, it's nice he gave £5000 to a school, but you have to ask why in a wealthy developed nation schools have to beg off footballers

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

It just shows what a wierd society we live in.
Schools cannot afford to buy essential equipment.

But the cost is just loose change to a privileged minority.

Yeah, mental isn't it

He's may be a cheating so and so, but it's a decent thing to do. Same as rashford at the moment

22 hours ago, Coneheadjohn said:

Bamford will always be a legend in our house.

We were sat on the North Stand at Hillsborough when he smashed that last minute screamer in.

The looks of utter devastation were something to behold.

I was in the away end - I remember seeing him shape to shoot - and I thought "No Way!" - and yet it went straight in. It was a fantastic goal to be fair - especially given that it was late in the game.

3 hours ago, RAMalicious said:

I was in the away end - I remember seeing him shape to shoot - and I thought "No Way!" - and yet it went straight in. It was a fantastic goal to be fair - especially given that it was late in the game.

It was a screamer,it’s great when you’re at an away game in the home end and we score..

Managed to get out without being punched too.

Sheffields a ****hole I want to go home (hang on)?

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

There’s a good chance he’ll always be a Bamford.

The best he can hope for is to become a double barrelled Bamford, like for instance a Complete-Bamford, an Utter-Bamford or an Absolute-Bamford

Not may people around with such unusual surnames for him to marry though, so I guess he'll just remain a plan old Bamford.

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

The best he can hope for is to become a double barrelled Bamford, like for instance a Complete-Bamford, an Utter-Bamford or an Absolute-Bamford

Not may people around with such unusual surnames for him to marry though, so I guess he'll just remain a plan old Bamford.

It's quite scary that we have some Half-Bamfords and Armchair-Bamfords on this forum as well.

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

Imagine a Gibson-Bamford!  ?

Archived