Sorry not been on much cov 19

B4ev6is

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I have been really really I'll with cov 19 and lucky not to the point were I need hospital help but I dont put them under any more pressure that it is already. But I will be listening to lads play.

Glad to hear you're ok mate. Must have been petty scary, not least for your family. Hope you're fully recovered soon.

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Glad to hear you're ok mate. Must have been petty scary, not least for your family. Hope you're fully recovered soon.

Well I just throught just a tummy bug and sick one too but I manage eat something today first in about 4 days everything I looked turned my stomick.

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I have been really really I'll with cov 19 and lucky not to the point were I need hospital help but I dont put them under any more pressure that it is already. But I will be listening to lads play.

I've been ill with covid too mate. It's awful. Don't rush getting back to normal. Look after yourself and your family. ?❤️

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry to hear you've been ill. Have your parents caught it too?

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

No need to apologise buddy. We were just worried about you and are glad you are OK.

We may not always agree but no one doubts your passion for the club (just lay off the pink shirts eh? most of us love them?)

Archived