U23s v Southampton

Day

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Louie Watson is gonna be some player for us, mark my words!

I will give you 7 out of 10 as ‘gonna’ is far too slangy. ‘Going to’ would have given you an extra mark. Words longer than 6 letters would have given you the opportunity of full marks. Don’t get me started on the punctuation.

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Where did you hear this Sage? Do you mean the squad for tonight or the squad full stop? Good to hear Sibley is back in any case.

It was on the match day thread. Straight from Cocu or officially from the club media.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Triallist scythed down in the box but no penalty given. Desperate challenge from behind but the ref gives a goalkick. Looked a very strange decision. Even if the defender got a piece of the ball he had to go through the man to do that.

Then a couple of minutes later, said player whips a free kick into the top corner....

19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I will give you 7 out of 10 as ‘gonna’ is far too slangy. ‘Going to’ would have given you an extra mark. Words longer than 6 letters would have given you the opportunity of full marks. Don’t get me started on the punctuation.

I'm gonna add, people that don't use capital letters at the start of their usernames makes my blood boil, wanna agree?

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Blame Apple.

Have you seen their latest product? The i-smug. It's just a little box with an apple logo on it and a brain chip. you squeeze the box, it bills you $10 and the brain chip sends a little EM pulse to the users cerebral cortex that is precisely calibrated to say "you're better than other people"

Archived