Derbyshire cricket 2021

jimbo jones

Just now, Eddie said:

In the end, I'll take a tie.

Disappointed in the way the top order batsmen got out, apart from Guest who batted very well, but i’ll take the tie, good to see Notts throwing the win away as well ? no need to go for the catch.

Good to see we’ve been competitive until the end in the first 2 games under Critchley.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Disappointed in the way the top order batsmen got out, apart from Guest who batted very well, but i’ll take the tie, good to see Notts throwing the win away as well ? no need to go for the catch.

Good to see we’ve been competitive until the end in the first 2 games under Critchley.

Should have won that…

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think it was about the sixth wicket before anyone got out to a good ball. We just gave the rest away.

Cold, wet and miserable watch at times but it was very entertaining  - in a masochistic sort of way!

Yeah, if your chasing 180-200 then you have to try those big/inventive shots. Wasn't required chasing a small total like that, especially after the start we made.

On 01/07/2021 at 10:23, jimbo jones said:

Connor McKerr recalled by Surrey....it would be a lie if I said I was surprised with the way this season has gone.

Surrey have sent us Jade Dernbach on loan. He’s played some of Surreys games in the T20 this year, but not the recent ones.

Obviously played for England a few years back, 35 now.