Derbyshire cricket 2021

jimbo jones

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Correct decision. Really hope Critchley does well, and he’s being groomed to take over in all formats. Leading to us hopefully keeping him a bit longer ?

0E9FE633-F31B-444C-AD69-4D7BC547D1CE.jpeg

Just a pity its three games too late to rescue anything.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Go on my son! ?

They said on commentary he had to pass a late fitness test to play, so he must of been another one injured. Would explain why he’s want playing when he really should have been.

Superb knock, just when it looked like they’d built the pressure for us to do our usual collapse, whacked a couple of boundaries and ended it ?

14 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

They said on commentary he had to pass a late fitness test to play, so he must of been another one injured. Would explain why he’s want playing when he really should have been.

Superb knock, just when it looked like they’d built the pressure for us to do our usual collapse, whacked a couple of boundaries and ended it ?

Good win, great knocks by Du Ploy and Wood. Special mention for Scrimshaw, a real find. On a sad note I see Tony Palladino is suing the club saying his contract was not renewed due to his mental health challenges…

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Good win, great knocks by Du Ploy and Wood. Special mention for Scrimshaw, a real find. On a sad note I see Tony Palladino is suing the club saying his contract was not renewed due to his mental health challenges…

Was remiss of me not to mention Scrimshaw who has been brilliant. Was given the power play overs at the end for the first time, which have been a real problem, and did well.

Thats disappointing to hear ?

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

If anyone has the my sky app and is a VIP, you can ballot for free sports tickets. 

I went on yesterday and entered for tickets to vitality blast, within an hour they emailed to say I’ve won 2 tickets for Vitality Blast next Friday v Worcs. 

Had go for some tickets for the Yorkshire game ?