Derbyshire cricket 2021

jimbo jones

19 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Literally just watched George Scrimshaw limp onto the pitch with the bottles for the drinks break ?‍♂️ id suggest we need to find another player or 2 from somewhere. Not sure where with 2 competitons going on though.

Doesn't look like we have posted enough....

21 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Literally just watched George Scrimshaw limp onto the pitch with the bottles for the drinks break ?‍♂️ id suggest we need to find another player or 2 from somewhere. Not sure where with 2 competitons going on though.

Don't we have any academy lads who would love a bit of fielding for the "1sts"?

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Don't we have any academy lads who would love a bit of fielding for the "1sts"?

Not sure when Scrimshaw got his injury, with no one else there as 12th man, it could have been this morning ?‍♂️ I don't think Cohen is injured....but he could be. I wouldn't be a surprise if he was.

1 hour ago, ShoreRam said:

This is quite tragic! The batting looked pedestrian, I think we're 50/60 short at least.

Probably 30 short, it's a different game when you have to do more than just score singles all innings. 

To be honest, I'm surprised we got as many as we did with that batting line up.

22 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Probably 30 short, it's a different game when you have to do more than just score singles all innings. 

To be honest, I'm surprised we got as many as we did with that batting line up.

I think you're being generous but yeah I agree, that batting line up, 275 not too bad. The bowling and fielding was disappointing. Dropped catch, misfields, overthrows, not great.