EFL Petition to get fans back into stadiums

Andicis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, superzak said:

I wont be going inside Pride Park again this season. Im 61 and some things are more important than football...not much... but a pandemic is one.  Hope you all keep safe.

I would not let age stop you mate and dont let stupid goverment spoil your life mate.

On the basis of how quickly the virus can suddenly flair up (eg. Nottingham has now become the centre of the virus in England) I can't sign the petition in good conscious. 

Even 10% or 25% capacity would cause the virus to spread like wildfire. As much as I miss real football it's not worth playing with someones life for. 

Just wondering... If we were allowed in... and moreover, we had the opportunity to attend a specific home game (I’m a current STH, so stand a good chance) what would happen if we turned that opportunity down, through personal choice?

Would we lose our entitlement to the pro-rata refund for that specific game?

Would we lose our entitlement to refunds for subsequent games (assuming I wouldn’t be in the running for the next game due to limitations of the capacity compared to the number of STH’s)?

How would we stand re the free RamsTV we are currently blessed with?

I’d guess the club doesn’t even know the answer to that at this stage, but it’s something they’ll need to decide upon, eventually. 

I’m in no rush to go back the way I feel at the moment, but who knows how I’ll react once the opportunity arises?

Tempted to sign the petition, if only for the benefit of those that do wish to rush back in there, but then I consider what will happen once they come out again, and mingle with family, friends, and work colleagues, and it’s that that is currently holding me back from signing. 

It ain’t easy, is it!

2 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Coronavirus is stopping him. You make the choice yourself. Your health and family are the most important thing 

This is the thing. If I lived alone and there were the reduced / managed crowd I’d do it. We mingle in town centres and supermarkets. I am 61 and in good health. Then you hear that 80 % + of the infected are asymptomatic so you think .. no problem.

But I don’t live alone, my mother in law is vulnerable, what about everyone else in the family as well ? . Got to think about others at the moment. Patience is still needed but oh I miss it so much. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just wondering... If we were allowed in... and moreover, we had the opportunity to attend a specific home game (I’m a current STH, so stand a good chance) what would happen if we turned that opportunity down, through personal choice?

Would we lose our entitlement to the pro-rata refund for that specific game?

Would we lose our entitlement to refunds for subsequent games (assuming I wouldn’t be in the running for the next game due to limitations of the capacity compared to the number of STH’s)?

How would we stand re the free RamsTV we are currently blessed with?

I’d guess the club doesn’t even know the answer to that at this stage, but it’s something they’ll need to decide upon, eventually. 

I’m in no rush to go back the way I feel at the moment, but who knows how I’ll react once the opportunity arises?

Tempted to sign the petition, if only for the benefit of those that do wish to rush back in there, but then I consider what will happen once they come out again, and mingle with family, friends, and work colleagues, and it’s that that is currently holding me back from signing. 

It ain’t easy, is it!

I believe you'd have to apply for ticket's, rather than be allocated them automatically.

Archived