"Unacceptable"

IslandExile

Which players are bang average compared to the rest of the league. 

Marshall, Clarke, Ter Wierik, Bielik, Rooney, Bird, Holmes, Sibely, Marriott, Waghorn? 

Look at the teams in the Play Offs last season. Look at Preston last season or Millwall or Swansea or Cardiff or Forest.  Would they take many of our players because I think they would. I reckon they'd all take a couple each.

I think any team would have Rooney considering the tears when we signed him. 

Again, Cocu isn't in a dream situation like Clement was but it's not exactly Nigel Clough's wage budget either. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

same old Derby fans , go through a sticky patch , missing some of your experienced players and its question the manager time , give Cocu the season , get his new players in and injured players back and im sure we will see a different Rams

Based on what? That is what is being questioned.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I believe in what he's trying to do, but I do think he needs to accept a championship version of his vision (quicker, more mistakes, less perfect, more pragmatic). 

I agree ... And so does Cocu!

"...making a mistake is a part of football so if you are afraid to make a bad pass or a bad decision then you should not come out to play a game. In midfield, for example, we hesitated instead of playing a high-tempo game..."

6 minutes ago, AutoWindscreens said:

I agree ... And so does Cocu!

"...making a mistake is a part of football so if you are afraid to make a bad pass or a bad decision then you should not come out to play a game. In midfield, for example, we hesitated instead of playing a high-tempo game..."

Yes but he's the manager, he could see that at half-time - where was the change?

11 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

We have till October to hopefully get the right players in , patience is in very short supply with some fans

It's not necessarily patience, I'm just not sure I believe. We'll see as you say when the new/old attackers are available.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Who would you have brought on? Davies or Evans? Maybe get them to run at the Reading defence as well, eh?

Why not Evans? But the bench looked limited to say the least. Still wouldn't you rather see a young player attempt something than stick with nothing?

Archived