Denmark v England | UEFA Nations League

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

The trouble with this England team now is that there is no merit in winning a cap these days.

If you are a Premier League footballer and you have a pulse, you can get in this team and for me, it is lowering the standard.

Now, now, be fair:

1) premier league footballer.

2) have a pulse.

3) be English 

wait, I forgot about Rice. As you were. 

Only saw the highlights. But must be one of the weakest line ups in memory?

Eric Dier ??. Got turned by Eriksen in a way you wouldn't see in League 2. He's defensively useless. He can't mark or track at all. For a defensive player I find that amazing

I think Morgan Whittaker should enter the win a cap competition. I'm assuming there is one?

30 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Im not getting the hype regarding Sancho , 2 lacklustre games , never thought he was worth the money Dortmund want , if i was United i would move on where hes concerned , and as for Dier , surely that was his last cap , woeful

Bit harsh to write off a player who score 17 and assisted 16 in 32 games last season

As for Dier, yeah hes not particularly great but we aren't blessed with great options at centre back. Especially when they're off having fights in Greece!

12 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Bit harsh to write off a player who score 17 and assisted 16 in 32 games last season

As for Dier, yeah hes not particularly great but we aren't blessed with great options at centre back. Especially when they're off having fights in Greece!

We managed to put 3 out on the pitch at the same time

19 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

We managed to put 3 out on the pitch at the same time

"great" options

Dier, Coady and Gomez are all okay centre backs (in fact I quite rate Gomez) but they aren't great options, they aren't world class options.

Stones looked the real deal but seems to have gone backwards, Maguire looks poor at United

Mings and Keane are both bang average

Id sack southgate if i had my way. There are players in the starting line up that shouldnt be in the squad. Just an FA yes man loyal to rubbish players. 

Pickford is behind pope, henderson & foster. Shouldn't be in the squad. Dier is rubbish & always has been, 

We have creative midfielders & some brilliant exciting forward players. Probably the best cropbof forward players ive seen in my lifetime & the best chance we've had of winning a tournament & him in charge will duck it up

Archived