Denmark v England | UEFA Nations League

ViewsFromTheMiddle

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Id sack southgate if i had my way. There are players in the starting line up that shouldnt be in the squad. Just an FA yes man loyal to rubbish players. 

Pickford is behind pope, henderson & foster. Shouldn't be in the squad. Dier is rubbish & always has been, 

We have creative midfielders & some brilliant exciting forward players. Probably the best cropbof forward players ive seen in my lifetime & the best chance we've had of winning a tournament & him in charge will duck it up

I dont disagree. But, I wonder, who SHOULD be playing in your opinion, who wasn’t. You lose credibility immediately if you say Will Hughes tho! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I dont disagree. But, I wonder, who SHOULD be playing in your opinion, who wasn’t. You lose credibility immediately if you say Will Hughes tho! 

Pope or Henderson for a start. ??Id go Four at the back. To be fair CB is weak for England. I like cody but why is Dunk never given a go over taking the likes of keane.

Id have taken Saka for LB with Chilwell not taken & unavailable. (were playing Iceland & Denmark not Germany) 

Id have never of taken trippier especially to play out of position. I dont think he's better than trent, wan bisaka or walker. 

I just think why play that midfield three against Denmark & not start mount or grealish. Someone that can get the ball, turn & play a forward pass. 

Before they got sent home id have given greenwood more mins & i like Foden.

If genuinely ask Vardy to come out of retirement but you can see why he did when ings has been on fire & gets about 5mins over two games

I think he could have picked a better starting 11 from what he'd taken but he could have also taken a better squad even with what he had available. 

To be fair both England games reminded me of watching us against bartow. Slow sideways & backwards passing 

10 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Pope or Henderson for a start. ??Id go Four at the back. To be fair CB is weak for England. I like cody but why is Dunk never given a go over taking the likes of keane.

Id have taken Saka for LB with Chilwell not taken & unavailable. (were playing Iceland & Denmark not Germany) 

Id have never of taken trippier especially to play out of position. I dont think he's better than trent, wan bisaka or walker. 

I just think why play that midfield three against Denmark & not start mount or grealish. Someone that can get the ball, turn & play a forward pass. 

Before they got sent home id have given greenwood more mins & i like Foden.

If genuinely ask Vardy to come out of retirement but you can see why he did when ings has been on fire & gets about 5mins over two games

I think he could have picked a better starting 11 from what he'd taken but he could have also taken a better squad even with what he had available. 

To be fair both England games reminded me of watching us against bartow. Slow sideways & backwards passing 

Theres an argument Southgate has an eye on the Euros when we have to play better teams.

We did well at last world cup but our midfield was fairly ineffective and was frankly overrun against Colombia and Croatia.

If hes using these games to find a way of creating a solid base to beat better teams, I'm probably okay with that.

Southgate definitely has the right to take this team to the Euros

He has made some questionable choices with personnel, I do agree that Saka should have been playing.

Grealish I'm not so sure on, he's behind better players on the wing (Sterling, Sancho, Rashford) and I feel there are better players who play in the centre as well (Maddison, Mount)

3 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Theres an argument Southgate has an eye on the Euros when we have to play better teams.

We did well at last world cup but our midfield was fairly ineffective and was frankly overrun against Colombia and Croatia.

If hes using these games to find a way of creating a solid base to beat better teams, I'm probably okay with that.

Southgate definitely has the right to take this team to the Euros

He has made some questionable choices with personnel, I do agree that Saka should have been playing.

Grealish I'm not so sure on, he's behind better players on the wing (Sterling, Sancho, Rashford) and I feel there are better players who play in the centre as well (Maddison, Mount)

Southgate is a PE teacher. Might aswell have Tactics Tim Sherwood in there.

Archived