Mark Travers

Heisenberg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes got two caps for the ROI, possibly a link into Shay Given? Or a recommendation at least. Played 3 Premier League games for Bournemouth.  By all accounts Ramsdale is class at Bournemouth at shows that you don't need experience to be a good keeper.

Kepa, Raamsdale, Henderson and Gunn all 24 or under.

I'd be far more in favour of this than a 33-35 year old keeper with no resale value and not insignificant wages.

13 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Hes got two caps for the ROI, possibly a link into Shay Given? Or a recommendation at least. Played 3 Premier League games for Bournemouth.  By all accounts Ramsdale is class at Bournemouth at shows that you don't need experience to be a good keeper.

Kepa, Raamsdale, Henderson and Gunn all 24 or under.

I'd be far more in favour of this than a 33-35 year old keeper with no resale value and not insignificant wages.

I agree, but Kepa does have the worst save percentage in premier league history and is sure to be replaced this summer. 

Inexperienced, but I can remember his PL debut against Spurs last season and he was excellent. Kept a clean sheet and made several class saves.

I'd be surprised if there was much in it though... Bournemouth aren't exactly 'over-furnished' with goalkeepers at the minute. The other 2 they have are potentially on their way out (Boruc has already left, Begovic spent most of last season out on loan and there's interest in Ramsdale from more than one PL team). He may end up being their first choice in the Championship.

12 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Inexperienced, but I can remember his PL debut against Spurs last season and he was excellent. Kept a clean sheet and made several class saves.

I'd be surprised if there was much in it though... Bournemouth aren't exactly 'over-furnished' with goalkeepers at the minute. The other 2 they have are potentially on their way out (Boruc has already left, Begovic spent most of last season out on loan and there's interest in Ramsdale from more than one PL team). He may end up being their first choice in the Championship.

They're not short of cash. They have a seriously wealthy owner, three years of parachute payments and likely a bucket load of money coming in for King, Brooks and Wilson. 

Maybe Joe Hart joins them and we get Travers.

32 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

Can't see this one happening unfortunately. Ramsdale has been linked to Sheff Utd, if he goes then Travers may be Bournemouth's number 1 next season. 

Didnt want they Begovic back for this season? They also have Boruc I think?

Archived