Jonathan Mitchell - season-long loan to Northampton Town

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

This will be the highest level he's played at (assuming he's first choice).

7 clean sheets in 19 appearances for Oxford in League 1 in 2018/19, plus 4 clean sheets in 5 EFL Cup & EFL Trophy games.

Surprised they didn't have him back!

Am I the only one thinking we must have someone lined up ready to come in?

Because at the minute we have Roos and Ravas. 

Regardless of if Mitchell is good enough or not. He's a keeper with slightly more experience than Ravas and he's one of the only 3 we have. So you really wouldn't let him go if you didn't think you had someone else?

If we thought for one second we were getting a transfer embargo than we wouldn't be letting anyone out really. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we have got signings lined up and agreed and we are just waiting for the announcement over the charge to come out before we can announce anything.

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Regardless of if Mitchell is good enough or not. He's a keeper with slightly more experience than Ravas and he's one of the only 3 we have. So you really wouldn't let him go if you didn't think you had someone else?

If we thought for one second we were getting a transfer embargo than we wouldn't be letting anyone out really. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we have got signings lined up and agreed and we are just waiting for the announcement over the charge to come out before we can announce anything.

Oh and Carson seems pretty much nailed on to be at Citeh next season as the Telegraph keeps mentioning.

12 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I am hoping it is more a case of Dandruff lad than Campy.

39 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Roos, Ravas and Carson currently at the club. Carson probably will go back to Man City as soon as we have someone lined up to come in. If we can line up a decent loan for Ravas I can see him going out, potentially getting a cheap 3rd choice GK in as cover. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos, Ravas and Carson currently at the club. Carson probably will go back to Man City as soon as we have someone lined up to come in. If we can line up a decent loan for Ravas I can see him going out, potentially getting a cheap 3rd choice GK in as cover. 

From how the Telegraph talks about Carson I doubt he'll even come back to the training ground here. I think that's already done.

Archived