Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Kebab & female company?

Only if she brings the Kebab, and she can only stay if she washes the pots after....#sexistpigiam ?

16 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The situation is totally unsatisfactory.

Why is there no intent from anyone to communicate a firm deadline to the announcement or at least a progress update.

The lack of information being shared is absolutely shocking. 

I think that there is no information about the lack of information or similar. There is a lack of information about no information or similar. I am informed on this because of the updates on this forum or similar which have kept me regularly informed as far as information or lack of it has been forthcoming or not forthcoming or similar, I think. COYR or similar. I personally would like to hear some good news about this soon. No way can the Rams say anything when they do not know anything more than we do, other than we are are waiting to hear something as are the fans. This we already know. COYR

5 hours ago, lagavulinram said:

I do too. 

i even had those special deals of 2 types of kebab meat, burger, chips,salad and onion in its own 12"x12" tray. 

Be more specific, lagavulinram. Which types of kebab meat did you have and which did you prefer. There is such a lack of information in this thread.

23 hours ago, ck- said:

Or a truly stunningly unexpected outcome where you manage both. 

I managed this once... we all know what we are like when we are drunk,  it was greasy, tasted disgusting and I felt ashamed for having it afterwards. The kebab was nice though.

Archived