Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Nice point re Pearson lol 

I’m perhaps of a more nervous disposition than yourself, I couldn’t handle sitting in that table not knowing if we’re one announcement away from being plunged into the drop zone.

I just hope both sides want to avoid an appeal and this will be some watered down judgement,  Derby did wrong but did it honestly.  4 points suspended for a season and rules changed to close loophole

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, David said:

EFL don’t take defeat by independent tribunal we’ll at all. I’m not sure they would settle for a slap on the wrist, bit of a farce really, why even use independent tribunals.

But if the EFL have charged us purely to appease other owners maybe they wont appeal the charge at all, well we can at least hope.

This is like being 8 minutes away from meeting a blind date. Will she look like Kylie Minogue or Bella Emberg?

Will she turn up at all?

You arrived 15 minutes early and you're waiting outside Debenhams checking your watch every 20 seconds.

Will your hand be cupping a tit or a kebab at 11.30pm.

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I just hope both sides want to avoid an appeal and this will be some watered down judgement,  Derby did wrong but did it honestly.  4 points suspended for a season and rules changed to close loophole

Dont they need the clubs to agree to make significant rule changes?

4 minutes ago, sage said:

This is like being 8 minutes away from meeting a blind date. Will she look like Kylie Minogue or Bella Emberg?

Will she turn up at all?

You arrived 15 minutes early and you're waiting outside Debenhams checking your watch every 20 seconds.

These days I know what I'd prefer.

Mint sauce, Chilli and Lemon on mine, leave it open.

7 minutes ago, sage said:

Will she turn up at all?

With any luck one in each hand ?

25 minutes ago, David said:

EFL don’t take defeat by independent tribunal we’ll at all. I’m not sure they would settle for a slap on the wrist, bit of a farce really, why even use independent tribunals.

You're probably right. I just live in hope that both the independent tribunal and the EFL realise the EFL have cocked up even more than usual and are partially to blame.

15 minutes ago, sage said:

Will she turn up at all?

Ooo mcturks.

To be fair us Derby fans could fall into a skip full of tits and still come up sucking our thumbs.

Archived