Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

Wait....

They didn't re-inspect the stadium? They went off a guy's inspection report from "a number of years ago"?! 

image.png.4be916e3c5def45fbd93b747de4bfb4a.png

What the duck are they even doing?! 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

Wait....

They didn't re-inspect the stadium? They went off a guy's inspection report from "a number of years ago"?! 

Honestly it’s comical, how the hell did they think they would get any of this to stick ?

absolute clowns 

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The angry Bristol fan is giving out nicknames now! I hope Dopey David sticks ?

If Dopey David sticks he'll just have it autocorrect to King David ? 

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The angry Bristol fan is giving out nicknames now! I hope Dopey David sticks ?

''Dopey David on DCFCFANS

"Sooner we can get out the Football League the better."

I quite agree. Suspension of membership or expulsion for as long as Morris remains would be great! See Dale at Bury as an example.''

''RandomAccessMemory on Dcfcfans.uk is clearly one eyed. Where does legal action arise given all clubs in writing agree to arbitrate. That said EFL would pay legal costs for this case surely.''

''Gee Screamer !! strikes me as another pillock. 

Land value in Bristol makes Derby look like chicken feed. How Pride Park worth a lot more than Ashton Gate is puzzling.''

Is this that guy who owns the Launderette in Eastenders on the OTIB? ?

Feel bad, like we and I should be paying rent whilst living in his head. 

Yes, suspect the EFL will be asking Mr Messenger for a refund! Learned a lot about valuations from a 20 mins read, Very enlightening.  

Panel speak for “this bloke was a complete Bamford” is “we preferred the evidence of ...”

The amortisation stuff though.... nah! Even I have a boredom threshold!

I can't actually believe what I'm reading: 

image.png.aff1c199fef86c332a289a731724b7a8.png

The bloke tried to insinuate that our ground should be seen in the same light as Morecambe's: 

image.png.b7becc993626ccc9297d24fca1245428.png

I am absolutely and utterly disgusted. I don't even have the words. The EFL is a complete poo show and the clown they hired is even worse. Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Wait....

Are you surprised? 

Everything about the case has been amateurish. 

The real question should be why were we placed under a soft embargo. Hampering our ability to get investors, make signings and plan for the future. 

Innocent until proven guilty, surely?

Just now, Ambitious said:

The bloke tried to insinuate that our ground should be seen in the same light as Morecambe's: 

I am absolutely and utterly disgusted. I don't even have the words. The EFL is a complete poo show and the clown they hired is even worse. Jesus. 

He also, seemingly, openly lied about his own previous activities to try and grant weight to his evidence - tut, tut, EFL.

image.png.d02e4a7cf2317aca9aca3ec07e8027c7.png

Where did Gibson get this figure from?

On 9 July 2019 MFC’s solicitors wrote to the EFL asserting that the sale of Pride Park had not been at Fair Market Value, and that ‘a sale price of £22,794,520 (i.e. £58,305,480 below the sale price paid)’ was ‘more realistic’

Just now, Shipley Ram said:

On 9 July 2019 MFC’s solicitors wrote to the EFL asserting that the sale of Pride Park had not been at Fair Market Value, and that ‘a sale price of £22,794,520 (i.e. £58,305,480 below the sale price paid)’ was ‘more realistic’

Plucked out his rear end

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Further on, he tried to value based on cost per seat x average attendance not capacity!

Suggesting that Derby would build a new stadium to hold average capacity exactly, as thats what we needed!

image.thumb.png.503ac7e2f5bc5f88763b8b936e9e2129.png

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

'Kin el.... Gibson probably been telling that everyone for months as well...

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

One hell of a statment, this. I'm gonna make time to read the entire thing, eventually...

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/08/Derby-county-club-statement-26th-august-2020

?

Wow wow wow .... in your face EFL & the whinging mob. To me this has Mel‘ sentiments written all over it. Don’t think we’ve heard the end of this. Like I said in an earlier post ..... PL2 anybody????

Hey Mr Popodopotalkshite ? we know you’re watching!

It’s going to be lovely that your angelic club will be quick to pay up their share of the legal fees, after all, your wonderful club will always do the right thing no matter what.

Thanks for wishing injuries on all our best players, that’s a completely fair reaction to the ruling of an independent panel.

My grandad was a big Bristol City fan as he’s from near Bristol. Always had more of a soft spot for Rovers myself though.

I’m keeping everything crossed that I get a special mention on Two Teams in Bristol .co.uk ?

6 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Considering his stadium is a copy of ours, with the only difference being that it's on a desolate dockland site in a town where you would only live if you couldn't escape it.....

Means, by my calculations, using his formula, theirs is worth £2.53

I don't know if its been posted yet, but as im sure everyones been focused on the elements of the report regarding Mr Messenger, I thought I'd throw out how the 81.1m figure was reached

(Essentially, as many suspected, its the infrastructure and potential for business the upgrades done to it provide that bumped it up)

image.png.ad8e5e7b6b5baab057744f289fb58f65.png

Archived