Wayne Rooney BBC Documentary

Norman Hull

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Norman Hull said:

I post a positive emotion and it stirs up a nest of cynicism. You are some some sad souls my fellow Derby fans. 

Good positive thread mate.

A bit of friendly banter is inevitable,you should see some of the flack I get.

Are you any good at aerials?

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yes we are. Don't worry, the thread title has been updated, so maybe there will be some on topic posts as well.

Yes David as has some of us trapped in here all lockdown making us click ads to raise funds.

20 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Good positive thread mate.

A bit of friendly banter is inevitable,you should see some of the flack I get.

Are you any good at aerials?

With the hounds of the Baskervilles at your back, someone would have to be nuts to give you flack

4 minutes ago, Norman Hull said:

You're  not interested then. are you?

I saw it was on Iplayer, but I've not watched it yet. If I get round to it I'll add my thoughts on the show. Don't worry about forum in jokes popping up, it's only posters having a laugh with each other. It's a perfectly reasonable topic to bring up on the forum to discuss.

I repeat - having Wayne Rooney playing for Derby County is an important footnote in the history of Derby County Football Club. And his young boy Kai will probably grow up to be a professional football player, perhaps not as good as his Dad - but who knows? Is Tom Ince as good as his dad Paul? 

5 minutes ago, Norman Hull said:

I repeat - having Wayne Rooney playing for Derby County is an important footnote in the history of Derby County Football Club. And his young boy Kai will probably grow up to be a professional football player, perhaps not as good as his Dad - but who knows? Is Tom Ince as good as his dad Paul? 

Tom seems less of a Bamford 

15 minutes ago, Norman Hull said:

What's your take on the colleen Rooney - rebekah vardy episode?

Archived