Brentford match on Sky

SaffyRam

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent news. Back in the UK at the moment and yesterday got a Sky Sports monthly pass.

Preston away

Forest at home 

WBA away 

Brentford at home

Charlton v Millwall

You would imagine that if we continue our play-off charge that Cardiff away or Leeds at home will be added to that.

Although we are in the middle of a heatwave over here I decided to take a quick flight over to Japan for the second half of yesterday's game. Unfortunately I have now almost used up all of my monthly "air miles" so won't be able to pop off again for Saturday's match.

DAZN have bought the rights for championship games over here, but won't be showing the Forest game. It would have cost me 10€ for the month but having no other way of watching legally I probably would have paid it.

This season has been a real pain in the arris as far as Sky is concerned!

24 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s alright, non essential travel is allowed again next week. You might just need to “travel” somewhere 

See my post directly above yours. I'm limited to the number of "air miles" as I don't want to pay yet another subscription. Four out of eight is bad enough, but four on the bounce is taking the urine.

6 minutes ago, richinspain said:

See my post directly above yours. I'm limited to the number of "air miles" as I don't want to pay yet another subscription. Four out of eight is bad enough, but four on the bounce is taking the urine.

If you find a browser that acts as a travel agent then it's free brokerage, or Epic news. ?

43 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Excellent news. Back in the UK at the moment and yesterday got a Sky Sports monthly pass.

Preston away

Forest at home 

WBA away 

Brentford at home

Charlton v Millwall

You would imagine that if we continue our play-off charge that Cardiff away or Leeds at home will be added to that.

Rooney’s such a massive draw on TV. I wouldn’t be surprised if the number of viewers for our games is on par with, if not higher than, Leeds this season. 

3 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Preston away

Forest at home 

WBA away 

Brentford at home

Charlton v Millwall

One of those is not like the others. Why Charlton v Millwall? 

Archived