Live football thread.

Rev

19 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Very boring Rosenior type football let's pass it back to the centre backs when we're on the edge of their penalty box. 

England have managed three shots, with only one on target. I don’t recall having so few under Rosenior. We had 26 in his final game, the 2-1 win over Wycombe. 

44 minutes ago, sage said:

It's almost like he's picked lots of the players that fans have been calling for, the ones they've used as a stick to beat him with and it turns out they aren't as good as the ones he's been picking.

Who'd have thought it  

Tbh when you make so many changes your team is always going to be disjointed. People have been calling for Trent and he was good, and Dunk played and he was better than Maguire not many have been calling for Henderson, Watkins,Gallagher and Bowen.

We rely alot on our main 3 players,Kane ,Bellingham and Saka to create chances from nothing and offer the quality in attack especially Bellingham who is crucial. 

3 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Tbh when you make so many changes your team is always going to be disjointed. People have been calling for Trent and he was good, and Dunk played and he was better than Maguire not many have been calling for Henderson, Watkins,Gallagher and Bowen.

We rely alot on our main 3 players,Kane ,Bellingham and Saka to create chances from nothing and offer the quality in attack especially Bellingham who is crucial. 

Dunk was poor. Trent was ok. People were calling for Watkins and Bowen.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I switched off after 60 minutes, bored stiff

You lasted longer than me. I didn't watch from the beginning. I still don't know the score as no one has mentioned it on this thread and I can't be arsed to look. International football is just so boring 😴😴😴.

13 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

You lasted longer than me. I didn't watch from the beginning. I still don't know the score as no one has mentioned it on this thread and I can't be arsed to look. International football is just so boring 😴😴😴.

Here ya go...

giphy.gif.0813580de40664eb28d5bdfd8f64ad84.gif

giphy.gif.58e3f87f768eee1be72d075f1f58606a.gif

giphy.gif.cd412a84e982f72784994e03335584ff.gif

Notts County pretending to be Man City. Naturally, they fail. Mansfield equaliser thanks to faffing about at the back. It was only moments before that they nearly gifted Mansfield an earlier goal by the Notts goalkeeper trying to play out from the back.

43 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

They shouldn’t bother to schedule League One games during international breaks anymore, we’ve got some teams having played 2 more games than others now 

Or they should, and just make teams field what they have available.

You can’t postpone games because of injuries, suspensions or a flu outbreak. Seems bizarre you can do it because only a few players are away on international duty. It isn’t fair on the opposition who have no international players.