Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

Star Trek: Renegades 7/10 you have to be a fan, which I am sadly.

It had a budget of $400,000

Have watched it too....didnt like it, thought very poorly written and acted.

no argument here, but being a nerdy trekker it's gonna get a bias from me

yeah im same, had looked forward to it for ages. Originally intended as a pilot for CBS for a new series but CBS wont run with it.

Some decent names in it though. Would never think the fixer was the same guy who played the young John Connor in Terminator 2.

Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Very interesting and some great footage. 

9/10

I find it staggering that people can genuinely believe in it. I think Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on Scientology, will be interesting to see how diifferent it is to this one.

I find it staggering that people can genuinely believe in it. I think Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on Scientology, will be interesting to see how diifferent it is to this one.

It's crazy, such rich and powerful people involved as well. 

I love Louis Theroux stuff. He very much lets everything speak for itself but he gets access to some really interesting people. 

It's crazy, such rich and powerful people involved as well. 

I love Louis Theroux stuff. He very much lets everything speak for itself but he gets access to some really interesting people. 

He's a master of letting people fill in the silence. He quite rightly realises that most people would rather spill their own secrets than be in an awkward silence.

Legend (and a Q&A with director Brian Helgeland): 7/10

For two decades I've lived in Kray territory and it's interesting how their presence still lingers over London's East End. The film's unusual in that Tom Hardy plays both twins, and there's a voiceover that I didn't expect from Reggie's missus Frances. It's very violent (which you would expect). Helgeland has a diverse back catalogue: LA Confidential, Mystic River, A Knight's Tale. This is odd subject matter for an American and I can't see it playing well beyond the UK, but as it's set (and sometimes filmed) around me of course that adds to the fascination.

Legend (and a Q&A with director Brian Helgeland): 7/10

For two decades I've lived in Kray territory and it's interesting how their presence still lingers over London's East End. The film's unusual in that Tom Hardy plays both twins, and there's a voiceover that I didn't expect from Reggie's missus Frances. It's very violent (which you would expect). Helgeland has a diverse back catalogue: LA Confidential, Mystic River, A Knight's Tale. This is odd subject matter for an American and I can't see it playing well beyond the UK, but as it's set (and sometimes filmed) around me of course that adds to the fascination.

I wonder if Tom Hardy gets paid twice.

Predestination

If you don't like Sci-fi or don't want to think after a movie then avoid this like it's got a Forest flag on it. 

Just finished it and wow. Any plot info would be a spoiler. Very clever. Very well paced, trust me. The first 30 mins seem to drag maybe a bit but it's all for good reason.

ill re-visit when the Bacardi has worn off but just now: 9/10 at least (and I don't give 10's)

I watched this last night. To say I was a bit confused is an understatement. It's a very clever movie.

made a special effort to watch this based on these two comments. JUST finished watching it, and to say mindfcuk is an understatement! I will let it settle in my mind for a bit before I watch (at least) the ending again to get clarity in my mind.

made a special effort to watch this based on these two comments. JUST finished watching it, and to say mindfcuk is an understatement! I will let it settle in my mind for a bit before I watch (at least) the ending again to get clarity in my mind.

I had to google it to fully understand it. Started reading up on all the timetraveling paradoxes. 

I like movies which make you think, and later go out of your way to learn more about it.