Misconceptions About Celebrities

Bob The Badger

The Chuckle Brothers, both a pair of lovely blokes. Met them backstage at a panto as a kid without my parents (would never happen nowadays). Grandad type figures, abit daft but harmless.

Jonathan Ross seemed okay, was quite happy to take a photograph with me. Not shoving a camera in his face helped.

Gemma Atkinson is 5ft 9, I'm only a little but taller. She's got a pair of large bosoms and I somehow kept eye contact without staring, definitely has over done it on the silicone. The main thing is she's a lovely human being.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

The Chuckle Brothers, both a pair of lovely blokes. Met them backstage at a panto as a kid without my parents (would never happen nowadays). Grandad type figures, abit daft but harmless.

Jonathan Ross seemed okay, was quite happy to take a photograph with me. Not shoving a camera in his face helped.

Gemma Atkinson is 5ft 9, I'm only a little but taller. She's got a pair of large bosoms and I somehow kept eye contact without staring, definitely has over done it on the silicone. The main thing is she's a lovely human being.  

Oh I say!  Very well edited, sir.  Well saved!

??

3 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

You've contradicted yourself there ?

17 hours ago, Chester40 said:

My brother was once in a lift with just him and David Jason. 

He loved it so flustered 'Can I just say how much I love you in Only Fools and Horses, Del Boy's probably my favourite character ever'. 

To which David apparently kinda sighed loudly and sneered 'I have been in a lot of other things you know'. 

Maybe he had just had a long day but my brother refused to watch it ever again saying he was totally obnoxious. 

It's a bummer when hear negative stories about people you *like* on TV.

Hopefully, as you say, he was just having a bad day and not a Madeley.

I used to work part-time in my sisters restaurant on Matlock and the cast from Peak Practice used to come in fairly regularly.

I cannot remember what she was like other than polite, but Amanda Redman had the biggest BLANK I have ever seen before or since.

I bet no ducker can get what that BLANK was!

Coronaboard

download.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

I used to work part-time in my sisters restaurant on Matlock and the cast from Peak Practice used to come in fairly regularly.

I cannot remember what she was like other than polite, but Amanda Redman had the biggest BLANK I have ever seen before or since.

Coronaboard

download.jpeg

Burn

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Coronaboard

download.jpeg

.. seeing-to..? 

3 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Coronaboard

download.jpeg

Bodyguard?

Bar Bill?

Dog?

Feet?

6 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Coronaboard

download.jpeg

rooster

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bodyguard?

Bar Bill?

Dog?

Feet?

Ok you give up.

It was her signature on the cheque, it literally filled the entire thing.

From what I saw on Dexter a few years after that almost certainly means she is a brutal serial killer

I say is a serial killer, that's a bit libelous as she's old now and probably retired from her murdering ways.

26 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Ok you give up.

It was her signature on the cheque, it literally filled the entire thing.

From what I saw on Dexter a few years after that almost certainly means she is a brutal serial killer

I say is a serial killer, that's a bit libelous as she's old now and probably retired from her murdering ways.

This used to be a very common ploy amongst celebs.  Pay by cheque with a nice signature in the hope the bar/restaurant would keep it and not cash it.  Apparantly Jack Charlton paid for everything in Ireland by cheque when he was manager as he was that popular they wouldn't be cashed .  The last signature Kurt Cobain gave- as far as can be reasonably known- was for a dollar ice cream in Seattle .  The bloke cashed it in a few days later  and tried to get it back from the bank when he realized what he had done.  too late . Quite an expensive error.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This used to be a very common ploy amongst celebs.  Pay by cheque with a nice signature in the hope the bar/restaurant would keep it and not cash it.  Apparantly Jack Charlton paid for everything in Ireland by cheque when he was manager as he was that popular they wouldn't be cashed .  The last signature Kurt Cobain gave- as far as can be reasonably known- was for a dollar ice cream in Seattle .  The bloke cashed it in a few days later  and tried to get it back from the bank when he realized what he had done.  too late . Quite an expensive error.

I did not know that.

I wonder if that's why Trump stopped them issuing the stimulus checks so they could change the signature from some no-name from the Treasury to his even though Government checks deliberately haven't previously had the Presidents name on?

Nah, it's just because he's a narcisist. 

On 21/04/2020 at 20:05, G STAR RAM said:

Well I had read lots of stories about Wayne Rooney doing a lot of charity work and being a genuinely nice guy. But as it happens I have now been stood in Pride Park car park since December waiting for him to sign my autograph book. Horrible man.

Beat me to it ?

Met Ted Bovis (actor Paul Shane) from Hi De Hi on a train from Sheffield to Derby once.

He came over as a fairly miserable Les Dawson type of comedian in the show but I can confirm in real life he was really miserable and told us all to duck off and leave him alone as we bombarded him with requests to say his catchphrases from the show.

Pretty certain Polly turned him down.......

Girl I worked with had a brother who worked at a restaurant in Sydney .  Reckons Kylie was always a bit off a moose.  My brother in law and some of his mates met Billy Connolly once and asked him for a photo .  He wasn't to chuffed when they handed him the camera,  then stood in a group.

Met the big guy from the film The Commitments in Newcastle on a night out after Sunderland away in 2007.  We spent a few hours with him Funny as fook and totally bonkers. Think he been watching Ireland beat England in the rugby in the pub and had been on the all dayer so we complimented each other lovely.

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Girl I worked with had a brother who worked at a restaurant in Sydney .  Reckons Kylie was always a bit off a moose.  My brother in law and some of his mates met Billy Connolly once and asked him for a photo .  He wasn't to chuffed when they handed him the camera,  then stood in a group.

Met the big guy from the film The Commitments in Newcastle on a night out after Sunderland away in 2007.  We spent a few hours with him Funny as fook and totally bonkers. Think he been watching Ireland beat England in the rugby in the pub and had been on the all dayer so we complimented each other lovely.

I bet Sunderland fans absolutely hate the FACT that all away fans who are staying over, all seem to spend the evening in Newcastle!  ?

Just sayin'.

Archived