I’ve been waiting for yours Roy but I need to re work your numbering system

should have been Nos 1-8 Cloughie and Taylor

No 9 Chris Martin

No 10 Cloughie and Taylor 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

8. I remmber when Derby county win premership resvse side win the there league at old bbg but back then it looked bit sorry for it self and this is when Derby moved to pp.

I miss the BBG but yes, the move to PP was necessary. ?

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It was okay considering.

Yes, it's not like a usual birthday, is it? My nephew's partner was 30 yesterday but none of us could go to see her or take presents. We're going to have a big party when we can to make up for it.

You can have another birthday when we are allowed to go out again. 

My best 10 things since watching Derby since 79

1 Beating Forest 4_1 at the old BB ground. 

2 Bobby Davison

3 Arthur Cox

4 The night we beat Rotherham to get promoted to the old division 3

5 Getting Promoted to the old division 1 under Mr Cox, and that great away win at Sheff United with 10000 away supporters I was one of them

6 Peter Shilton Joining

7 ooh  Mark Wright joining

8 Dean Saunders Joining

9 Jimbo Smith taking us to the prem

10Jimbo Smith team in the prem a joy to watch with, players like Biano, Eranio, Wanchope, Poom, Sturridge and many other great players beating all the best teams in the prem. 

1. My mates

2. The Tap, the Brunny and the Alex before and after the game

3. The BBG, Pride Park 

4. feeling great when we win

5. Feeling poo when we lose 

6. The key club 

7. The C stand 

8. The southwest corner 

9. Bobby Davison, Deano, Ted, Goddard, ooo Mark Wright, Kinkladze, Eranio, Bianio, Igor, Asa, Christie, Idiakez, Howard, Seth, Commons, Hughes, Martin, Mount, Rooney................and so many more

10. Derby ducking County Football Club ?

9. When Derby nearly got to semi final capital one cup. If only commons got that early goal at old trafford I watch at my local pub just down our street. And got free food like buger and I chips I think. But any ways I think if goal gone in I think Derby would have won it.

1) Walking to the ground looking at the hordes of other Derby fans like ants 

2) getting to my seat and looking out at the pitch 

3) singing come on Derby 

4) the roar when we score 

5) a crunching tackle which fires up a game

6) winning in the play off semi final against southampton. 

7) seeing Derby play at wembley twice, winning once and losing once. Very different days and experiences given i was 13 when we beat west brom and 25 when i went down to see us against Villa. Had a cracking day for our game against Villa even though we lost. 

8.  spending time with my mum reminiscing about my dad who i used to go with and getting to do something we both really enjoy. 

9. cardiff home match when we had rowett in charge, singing white christmas as we were romping home to victory. 

10. beating man utd in carling cup semi final first leg, absolutely dominated a cracking team and were unlucky not to get more. 

7 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

9. cardiff home match when we had rowett in charge, singing white christmas as we were romping home to victory. 

See also Barnsley away, which was actually in December. During that period, we turned up and just knew we would win.

No matter what people say about Rowett, I have some cracking memories of that season.

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

See also Barnsley away, which was actually in December. During that period, we turned up and just knew we would win.

No matter what people say about Rowett, I have some cracking memories of that season.

I think some of the away performances were brilliant, as we went places no-one expected us to win and just robbed the points. Rowett teams have always been good at that. Middlesbrough away was a classic! 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

9. When Derby nearly got to semi final capital one cup. If only commons got that early goal at old trafford I watch at my local pub just down our street. And got free food like buger and I chips I think. But any ways I think if goal gone in I think Derby would have won it.

I’m sure  you would have remembered Buger and chips

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

When steve mclean came home in 2014 Derby were 4-0 at home against ipwhich town but then we came back to draw 4-4 and we looked down and out. But also went wrembly very very unlucky to lose that against QPR.

1-4 down

Archived