Bored

Bubbles

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a load of chillies that need potting on - I tried germinating a load hydroponically and it was a great success, so now they need to be lifted off the tissue paper and transferred to pots. Luckily, the bags of potting compost I obtained before all the flipping garden centres shut down will see me through that process.

I've been doing alright until today. 

Working from home was okay for three days but today I just can't get into it. 

I'm missing the banter and the opportunity of talking stuff over. 

Telephone and email don't quite cut it. 

I haven't looked forward to a weekend so much in ages, even though pretty much everything I'd like to do is banned! 

We've been cooped up here near 3 weeks.  i lived alone for 20 years and so i have long ago achieved tackling boredom into an art form.  If i have my books and an electrical outlet to plug my computer into, i can do this indefinitely.  Mrs ramit is also used to isolationism having been married to a hermit for 16 years.  Our 15 year old son however is showing healthy signs of boredom and is for the first time plucking away at his ukulele, the house chairman of the bored.

On 27/03/2020 at 10:59, sage said:

I'm not remotely bored. I have a TV with hundreds of channels, dozens of DVDs, dozens of CDs, hundreds of books, plenty of food and a big garden that needs attention. 

Hand saw... Cordless drill/driver... pencil... tape measure... handful of screws... scrap bits of wood...  Cold wind... 3 tiny flurries of snow...

Gotta love Sundays!

Can you guess what it is yet...

IMG_3742.JPG

Archived