Bored

Bubbles

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hand saw... Cordless drill/driver... pencil... tape measure... handful of screws... scrap bits of wood...  Cold wind... 3 tiny flurries of snow...

Gotta love Sundays!

Can you guess what it is yet...

IMG_3742.JPG

Cok and balls rest?

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hand saw... Cordless drill/driver... pencil... tape measure... handful of screws... scrap bits of wood...  Cold wind... 3 tiny flurries of snow...

Gotta love Sundays!

IMG_3742.JPG

Have you been reading this ?

50ShadesofGreyCoverArt.jpg

In all honesty, the tyre's just catching the board now, as I had to make adjustments for the tapered bike tubes, so it dropped lower in the V Groove it rests in.  Works perfectly for Muckerette's bike, so I'll make another for mine, an inch or so higher!  ?

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Gotta love Sundays!

IMG_3742.JPG

Is that astro turf you lazy git. 

Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nope... bored now... results are in...

Outdoor exercise bike... just need the sun to come out again now!

IMG_3743.JPG

Lets hope its all secure

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

You're missing all the fun of mowing every week for eight months a year (I'm jealous) 

I'm really not!  ?

Had 35 years of that, plus 6ft privet hedge round all sides and ends.  Literally none of the immediate neighbours bothered with their side, so eventually it was wider than it was high!  I even taped up one of the triggers on the (2 hand operation) hedge trimmers, so I could lean out further and use one hand at full reach, when trying to level the top off!  I still couldn't reach the other side!

Then we found ourselves with a bit of spare cash, so bought the (council) house (long term rebate!), replaced all the hedge with fence all round, the back lawn you see, and the rest with patterned concrete.  (Jet washed all that earlier in the week).
...Then we packed up smoking, so we hardly go out there now!  Doh!  ?

Just a small flower bed on the front, and pots round the back, and that's all Muckerette's responsibility!  My kind of garden!  ?

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

While you lot are all at home doing nothing, us hard-working students are finishing assignments and preparing for exams with no nightlife on the horizon!?

And yet here you are... on the internet... on a chat forum... on a post entitled "Bored"!  Hmmm...

47 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

And yet here you are... on the internet... on a chat forum... on a post entitled "Bored"!  Hmmm...

I’ve actually been quite productive today, I’ll have you know. Us younguns can actually browse through threads quite quickly and get back to work.

Archived