U23s vs West Ham (h)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kin ell Derby!

As I’m born and raised in East London, I’ve been banging on to my West Ham friends how great our academy is.

I wanted to win soooo bad tonight, I have derived much pleasure from watching the U23’s and U18’s over the past couple of years but, please God, couldn’t you have done it tonight lads ?

Oh well, up the ?!

PS, we never beating frickin West Ham!

16 minutes ago, Birdyabroad said:

Kin ell Derby!

As I’m born and raised in East London, I’ve been banging on to my West Ham friends how great our academy is.

I wanted to win soooo bad tonight, I have derived much pleasure from watching the U23’s and U18’s over the past couple of years but, please God, couldn’t you have done it tonight lads ?

Oh well, up the ?!

PS, we never beating frickin West Ham!

If it’s any consolation, the majority of the team were young enough to trot out for the younger age group than u23s because the rest are in the first team. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

If it’s any consolation, the majority of the team were young enough to trot out for the younger age group that u23s because the rest are in the first team. 

Dead right, 6 academy players in the first team is the reason why we have the academy, we are blessed, the future's bright ? 

Archived