Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Anyone listen to the Stephen Nolan show call from Dr Al last night? 

This call terrified me. If I had any residual doubt about the severity of the situation this call dispelled them. 

We need to stay away from each other. 

https://t.co/wi8yaRJVoF?amp=1

Rather than Boris doing his 45 minute update, this should be broadcast today/tomorrow instead. The message has to get through.

11 hours ago, smiths_tavrn said:

I might just come out with my bombshell post tomorrow. I'm going to get hammered to hell. Have I got the nerve?

I’m guessing you have and the wait for it wait for it drum roll you’ve set up with the above is a perfect attention seeking trolls tactic

Just nipped to Tesco in Mickleover, queueing all the way out in the car park.

Appears none of the messages from the Government are getting through.

People moan when the Government try to treat us like a nanny state but, I'm afraid if people continue to display a complete lack of intelligence and willingness to listen to advice, then they are going to leave the Government with little choice.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Has Satan, I mean Santa been yet? 

No, its like waiting for Christmas aint it.....

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

People moan when the Government try to treat us like a nanny state but, I'm afraid if people continue to display a complete lack of intelligence and willingness to listen to advice, then they are going to leave the Government with little choice.

You sure its not because Maria Fowler has started working there again?

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

This isn't meant to be a dig at you just an observation...you're complaning that it was rammed at the Tesco Mickleover Store but yet you went yourself to add to the queues...or am I missing something

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, timlondinium said:

I've taken to sticking my head out of the window and shouting to passers by "you're supposed to be at home!"

Bet the postman hates you ?

46 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

This isn't meant to be a dig at you just an observation...you're complaning that it was rammed at the Tesco Mickleover Store but yet you went yourself to add to the queues...or am I missing something

Yes you're missing something.

I went to get some flowers for my kids to give to their mum.

Archived