v Man Utd FA Cup 5th Rnd

secretsquirrel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Needlesh said:

All those moaning about it being a Thursday what with working evenings/nights and living away etc, I'd just like to share that I work regular days, so I don't mind.

Thanks. 

?

Me too, recently changed jobs to Mon to Fri early morning (generally except Friday) till afternoon /teatime. 

I can't complain. 

7 hours ago, TramRam said:

I had to read that 3 times ?

Listen mate, because we don’t have kids I spent a long time thinking Inset days were insect days and some kind of nature walk, until my sister in law ( a school attendance officer ) put me right ?????

Got mine, too.

There appears to be some confusion with people clicking on the stadium plan (which is all greyed out) and thinking they can't buy tickets.

There are two links in the text - one for East Stand season ticket holders who are re-locating; one for the rest of the season ticket holders who just want their own seats.

Usual suspects shouting loudest about this on Twitter - quite amusing. 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Got mine, too.

There appears to be some confusion with people clicking on the stadium plan (which is all greyed out) and thinking they can't buy tickets.

There are two links in the text - one for East Stand season ticket holders who are re-locating; one for the rest of the season ticket holders who just want their own seats.

Usual suspects shouting loudest about this on Twitter - quite amusing. 

I started off doing that before I realised I had clicked on the wrong link. It isn't the clearest, to be fair.

I also wouldn't mind having a seat in the South Stand for this game, but it's not the end of the world.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I started off doing that before I realised I had clicked on the wrong link. It isn't the clearest, to be fair.

I also wouldn't mind having a seat in the South Stand for this game, but it's not the end of the world.

You could chance waiting, if you're brave enough! I reckon no chance, though. 

17 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Didn't bother waiting so just got my usual seat. If I'm able to speak to the ticket office on Saturday, the United game will be my last game in the North Stand anyway.

I miss my North Stand mates - they were so friendly and I am not getting to know the West Standers so quickly. The view of the game is ace, though.

Are you going to the South Stand? 

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

I miss my North Stand mates - they were so friendly and I am not getting to know the West Standers so quickly. The view of the game is ace, though.

Are you going to the South Stand? 

Yes. I’ve spent 14 years in the family-friendly area that is the North Stand, and about 6 of those have been spent looking wistfully at the South Stand when it sings and bounces (even if it could do it more often). The old guy who I’ve been sitting next to since I was 6 has moved seats, so I think it’s time.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yes. I’ve spent 14 long years in the family-friendly area that is the North Stand, and about 6 of those have been spent looking wistfully at the South Stand when it sings and bounces (even if it could do it more often). The old guy who I’ve been sitting next to since I was 6 has moved seats, so I think it’s time.

I suppose as you were a child for several of those years it was the right place to start, but yes, time to move on.

If I was 20 years younger I would be in Sourh Stand for definite, but these days I don't mind sitting. I was quite relieved on Saturday when we were able to sit (we did walk 2.5 miles each way to ground and back!)

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yes. I’ve spent 14 years in the family-friendly area that is the North Stand, and about 6 of those have been spent looking wistfully at the South Stand when it sings and bounces (even if it could do it more often). The old guy who I’ve been sitting next to since I was 6 has moved seats, so I think it’s time.

He's probably gone in the south stand for a bounce. 

Archived