Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

9 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Is it just me but anyone seen Sibbo’s tweet looking for yesterday’s Forest score? Shows Jozwiak and Lucas Joao in his search history. Possible confirmation they’re income this week?

anyone got this tweet? 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Is it just me but anyone seen Sibbo’s tweet looking for yesterday’s Forest score? Shows Jozwiak and Lucas Joao in his search history. Possible confirmation they’re income this week?

I don’t think it was Sibley, it was someone looking at who had liked the Forest result and showing that Sibley had. 

Btw, I would love Lucas Joao at the club 

Just now, EraniosSocks said:

I don’t think it was Sibley, it was someone looking at who had liked the Forest result and showing that Sibley had. 

My bad, just realised that, doh! Only realised it after I also saw will Hughes in the search history and got extra excited!

20 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Joao hatrick yesterday probably reduces the chance of him being available - at least in our price range. Not one for me anyway.

3 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

You will see Lucas Joao at pride park next Saturday as we are playing them from Reading 

2 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Donkey that scored 9 in 20 appearances  last season and a hat trick yesterday..

He scored 26 in 112 for Sheffield Wednesday and 3 in 13 for Blackburn on loan 

he’s had 1 good season last season, nothing at 27 years old suggests he’s prolific at this level at all 

Stinks of Nick Blackman all over again

22 minutes ago, Derbados said:

He scored 26 in 112 for Sheffield Wednesday and 3 in 13 for Blackburn on loan 

he’s had 1 good season last season, nothing at 27 years old suggests he’s prolific at this level at all 

Stinks of Nick Blackman all over again

He’s never going to come here so I don’t think he’s even worth talking about to be honest. 
I think he’s decent but everyone has their own opinions. Beauty of Football 

Archived