Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

All this chat about Nicholson ?‍♀️ Not sure really what fans want. The papers full of detailed insider info on our requirements and dealings leading to massively inflated fees (see Sam Rush era) or no info at all, fair fees and not having Villa or Bristol constantly pissing on our chips.

If you think this is outlandish then consider the Ollie Watkins deal - £4 mill quoted to us, then sold to Brentford for £1.5M - then ask yourself why the massive disparity? 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

All this chat about Nicholson ?‍♀️ Not sure really what fans want. The papers full of detailed insider info on our requirements and dealings leading to massively inflated fees (see Sam Rush era) or no info at all, fair fees and not having Villa or Bristol constantly pissing on our chips.

If you think this is outlandish then consider the Ollie Watkins deal - £4 mill quoted to us, then sold to Brentford for £1.5M - then ask yourself why the massive disparity? 

Rush has a lot to answer for 

anyone else think Derby’s deals were made more public under him to help drive prices and in the same time get a better deal for his Wasserman group or whatever they were 

19 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

We want him to just say he doesn't know rather than giving cryptic answers.

How do you know that to the best of his knowledge he didn't give a straight response? Or would you rather he just made poo up like most of them do. He's on a hiding to nothing as far as I can see. Clearly you don't agree s not really worth pursuing it further. FWIW, maybe I'm reading things all wrong but I think it's been pretty obvious Kamil is coming to Derby for some time now, so maybe that matters more than who reports it and when.

12 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

How do you know that to the best of his knowledge he didn't give a straight response? Or would you rather he just made poo up like most of them do.

No I'd rather he just say 'I don't know' when asked if Jozwiak is signing instead of covering all bases and flip flopping between saying he's not a target and he is. I do think he gets unnecessary criticism because people expect him to know everything that's going on inside the club, when he doesn't. My issue is why doesn't he just say that. Yesterday he insisted Jozwiak wasn't a target and then today we see cocu imply he in fact is. On top of that the video from the Poland training camp suggests the deal is almost done. So it's clear Steve didn't know anything about it. 

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

No I'd rather he just say 'I don't know' when asked if Jozwiak is signing instead of covering all bases and flip flopping between saying he's not a target and he is. I do think he gets unnecessary criticism because people expect him to know everything that's going on inside the club, when he doesn't. My issue is why doesn't he just say that. Yesterday he insisted Jozwiak wasn't a target and then today we see cocu imply he in fact is. On top of that the video from the Poland training camp suggests the deal is almost done. So it's clear Steve didn't know anything about it. 

Have you ever played poker and not the strip kind 

9 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

The problem on Twitter is uncertainty means that something is happening. The club are obviously wanting to keep their cards close to their chest, and Steve Nicholson is desperate to maintain what little info he has from the club. 

For me Nicholson is on par with Dawes and Coles, for info, great match reports, but very much out of the loop when it comes to transfers. 

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

As I've already said once, maybe when first asked he really didn't think there was anything in the story. You don't know either way and neither do I. If you're really so put out, then just don't read his pressers. It's not hard.

15 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

As I've already said once, maybe when first asked he really didn't think there was anything in the story. You don't know either way and neither do I. If you're really so put out, then just don't read his pressers. It's not hard.

That's an opinion not a fact. He doesn't know the facts, he's out of the loop when it comes to transfers which is not a problem by the way. The problem is fans give him unnecessary abuse and criticism as they think he knows everything. I just suggest he makes that clear to people so they don't expect him to be Fabrizio Romano 24/7.

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Rush has a lot to answer for 

anyone else think Derby’s deals were made more public under him to help drive prices and in the same time get a better deal for his Wasserman group or whatever they were 

was quite possibly those sorts of suspicions that led Mel to accuse him of breach of fiduciary duty.

Not looking after derbys interests first and last...

What's this then?

We know from the video that he's away with Poland, not in Derby. The tweet is not from DCFC. Someone in the comments says "nearly had me there". So it's clearly a mock up but it's a pretty good one. Mind I'm rubbish at Photoshop so I'm not the best to judge how difficult it would be....

Even so.... Looks good in a Rams shirt, eh? 

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

What's this then?

We know from the video that he's away with Poland, not in Derby. The tweet is not from DCFC. Someone in the comments says "nearly had me there". So it's clearly a mock up but it's a pretty good one. Mind I'm rubbish at Photoshop so I'm not the best to judge how difficult it would be....

Even so.... Looks good in a Rams shirt, eh? 

? it’s a terrible photoshop. 

Archived