Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I mentioned before, but when Bielik spoke before Barnsley match, he firstly apologised for the sending off, taking responsibility for his tackle and not blaming Knight at all. It's a short pass, yes, but Bielik chose to go for it.

Secondly he said he would be working hard to keep up his fitness levels and to get back into the team as soon as possible. Maybe, just maybe, he actually asked to play for the under 23s? 

That scenario is at least as likely as any others that are being put forward by others as fact.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just catching up with this thread, @Curtains do you think Bielik should have played on Monday for the u23s or not?

I believe that @Curtains is actually Boris Johnson, and he's only on here for a laugh.  So perhaps you could stop badgering him and let him get on with important Prime Ministery sort of stuff ?

Hope he recovers well. We're really fortunate as if there could ever be considered a ''good'' time to get an ACL injury, with Shinnie and Huddlestone just coming back from injury and Bird coming through into the first team picture it's not as catastrophic as it could be. 

As for the agent and curtains blaming the club, that's absolute rubbish. Players can get serious injuries in training sessions. Should they not train? If Cocu thought he needed match fitness, he was absolutely right to play him for the Under 23's. You can't account for freak injuries. It's just bad luck, nobody is to blame.

19 minutes ago, Highgate said:

To be honest with an ACL injury I'd happily take Bielik being out for the rest of this season and back to fitness in time for next season.  I hope that turns out to be the case.  

It usually takes 12 months to get back to full fitness from an ACL. Really, next Christmas is about the best we can hope for.

It’s always a mistake to stretch for the ball.

Scottish schools are going to ban going for the ball due to the associated health and safety risks. 

Archived