Which is more annoying?

Bubbles

Which is more annoying?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cinema by a mile.  I'm assuming we're talking strictly about ads, and not trailers?  People coming in during ads is fine, as I'm checking I've put my phone on silent for the 5th time while they're on, but dick heads stumbling about in the dark, shedding half their popcorn all over the place during a good trailer is annoying as duck!!!

DET.  Ad blocker takes care of most of them.  More annoying is the amount of non news, and click baity articles...

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Or the adverts of all the production companies, screenwriters, directors groups and cinema technology that come up at the beginning of the film - you end up ten minutes into the darned thing before anything's even started.

Blame the big studios for that.  Because they're so concerned about finding the next huge shared universe/tent pole franchise, they won't touch stuff that doesn't appeal to the 14-25 year old market, so low to mid budget stories have to have multiple investors just to get made...

Archived