Allez Allez Allez NOOOOOOO!

Philmycock

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

"You're gonna get your ducking heads kicked in" used to get the atmosphere going well at one time. I'll start that off next game.

I don’t mind that at all! I love the ‘You’ll walk into the Popside and hear the mighty roar’ song.

5 hours ago, lrm14 said:

Napoli were the ones to popularise the song in Europe, Liverpool just decided to use it after it had done the rounds a bit. Here's an example of the original.

I'm with you though, I like the song but something more original would be nice.

Hence why I said Liverpool brought it to England! It turns out the OP was on about a different song anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I beg to differ young man,

"You're going home in a Derby Ambulance" was de rigueur for those of us of a certain age ?

Well I remember it as “you’re going home in a black and white ambulance”

u want sum?

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

"You're gonna get your ducking heads kicked in" used to get the atmosphere going well at one time. I'll start that off next game.

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well I remember it as “you’re going home in a black and white ambulance”

u want sum?

The latest version is:

"You'll get attended to just as soon as we can get a first responder to the scene.  Current ETA is 2hrs 27 mins".

Obviously, it's not as catchy as the original, but just as terrifying for visiting fans!

Just now, Seaside Sam said:

both wrong im afraid it was your going home in a f------ ambulance (for the less snowflakes in  society)

It was always Derby ambulance in the popside and ossie end and normally followed by "D---R---I Derbyshire royal infirmary.

We've conquered all of Derbyshire

We're never gonna stop

Chesterfield & Matlock

We've beat the stuffing lot!

Wayne Rooney and Cocu

With Chris and Scheepers too

We're the famous Derby

and we're coming straight for you

Allez allez allez

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

Some proper chant snobs on here! If it helps create an atmosphere and wakes the West stand from it's slumber, it's ok with me.

exactly mate theres nowt worse than “yer getting mauled by the tigers”!!! so i’d take anything over that

Archived