The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Being fellow Rams have got nothing to do with it.

You appear to have forgotten the previous 3 1/2 years where accusations of Conservative Leave voters being stupid racists has been the norm.

The usual hypocrisy that has now become the norm.

Have a great day too and dont forget to stay alert.

Thankfully we must have great mods on here, as these accusations must have always been deleted before I read them.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Or have Labour been caught using selective quotes that are then misleading?

Frankly, I don't really trust any of them.

QUOTE:

image.png.d0be2f8b186b4e80ebf7244603b9df53.png

Nah, turned out Starmer was talking about a different part of the same document where they did say what he accused them of.

I think Johnson is going to struggle big time with the forensic questioning of a lawyer.

Are all those people who complained so bitterly about not having a decent opposition now happy that we have Starmer there to hold these liars to account?

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Nah, turned out Starmer was talking about a different part of the same document where they did say what he accused them of.

I think Johnson is going to struggle big time with the forensic questioning of a lawyer.

Are all those people who complained so bitterly about not having a decent opposition now happy that we have Starmer there to hold these liars to account?

Did you say Lawyer? Who’s the liar?

45 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Starter does sound like a smart cookie. I'm not disputing what you've said, I merely interested, which bit was he referring to and where is his response published? 

18 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

He was head of public prosecutions, is that a barrister maybe?

Not exactly your slimy lawyer trying to get crooks off. Or trying to get companies out if what they owe....

Or failing miserably in the prosecution of grooming gangs...

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

No problem with a decent opposition, will be about time..

Wont be long before the loonies take back the asylum though.

4 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

I think you are right about the testing Eddie and if Germany is anything to go by the proof is there, however, we were not set up or didn’t have the capacity to carry out the kind of testing that you need to do it effectively so in that scenario you have to look at an alternative damage limitation. 
It looks like that much focus was put on the NHS that the care homes were overlooked. That is where a big miss calculation into infections and deaths was made.  Early on listening to the scientist on the briefings they were giving figures of 10% death rates in care homes it looks 4x that. 

France has been a fiasco re. Care homes. Once they started to include figures it is around 25%, i would be surprised if UK is less

8 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

Turkey already have a customs union with the EU where do you think all that Beko crap that keeps setting on fire comes from. 

That’s Whirlpool isn’t it?

Archived